[WIP] All Aboard the Krishna Hype Train!! (updated 11/16)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by foxwaffles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah, unfortunately I do not happen to have a Sanada within my position. But from what @philsov has mentioned, I do have Anima, Sheen, Carat, and Freyr at my disposal. I'll have to see which one provides the largest burst, but I feel those should be decent enough.

2. PandaHair

PandaHair Sabrina@US

User ID:
    Hmm.. Lots of good advice here but can't make up my mind for teams...I was hoping that a Krishna system would be a thing! Or a leilan system. Would have made it easier. I haven't played red before because I didn't have any good leads, so my cards need lots of exp.
    I have: Krishna x 3 (shakes head), ACao, ult cao, Freyr, Sanada, Yamato, Minerva,
    Antares, Rozuel, Sonia, denebola, RRH Gadius, set, Rodin, hino, all the Leilans, fir dragon swordsman.

3. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Bring Sanada, the rest is really up to the dungeon you're entering lol

4. Orange

Orange Red+Yellow = Orange

I read all conversations from page one. Lots of good suggestions (on team setup and also complex calculations on those OE, TPA. I played with Krishna before until no one used him and I had no doubt on high attack on current evo form. Currently I used to Cecil team. Healing and stalling are much easier than current Krishna team. The new uevo form should bring him back to the top.

Krishna team is not hard to play. But it is not easy. It would require decent matching skills. I would say 3 red combos+heal+ a few other colors. I assum 5-6 combos each turn. So, next turn would have enough red orbs. So bring one sub with extended time would help on taking hit and heal back. It's just my opinion.

Well just saw one friend using Krishna. I took him to ultimate endless cooridor. made huge numbers about 60 MIL. But died on next turn :wacky:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

foxwaffles and Jph81 like this.
  5. Jph81

Jph81 Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Like you, I lead with Cecil and I used to lead with Krishna before everyone stopped using him. Damage has never been an issue for Krishna. Recovery, utility and surviving have been the issues for Krishna. Cecil & Sherias Roots are keeping me busy until we get the new Krishna uvo.

6. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Only rolled half my (not very many) stones in godfest this time so I could roll later for Krishna subs. I haven't been so hyped since Pandora ult came out

foxwaffles, Jph81 and bee like this.
  7. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Rolled for Yamato/Andro/Wukong got none of them :(

And so my quest for Sanada/Uriel/Yamata continues...JUST PLEASE ANYONE OF THEM PLEASE I have a orb convert + heartmaker for every color except FIRE!!!!! Water has Gabriel (x2), wood has Perseus (x2), light has DQ at LEAST, and Dark has Pandora (x3) but no FIRE I'm so sad RIP me

Subs are incoming soon I was just swamped this past weekend with IRL business

Thank you everyone for your support and contributions! Seeing all the responds and views explode makes me very happy C:

8. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm pumped as red is probably my second strongest color, I'll need to fully egg a few cards, but I'm almost dizzy at what to put on the team, Yamato, Belial, Uriel, Tsubaki, ACC, 3 Ares, A. Kagu, Urd, Leilan & Sanada. How important is haste? I'm a little surprised to see Scarlet on those arena clears, I have a max level/skilled one, just not egg'd (maybe I should give my DL Zeus to her).

9. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Presenting the Krishna Damage Calculator!

Click here for the google sheet

It's not editable right off the bat, but you should be able to save a personal copy and go to town. (Someone please try this and tell me it works for them)

Useful for seeing how many orbs you need to kill something, or also for theory crafting if you're torn between the power output between two (or more) teams. Note that it doesn't account for sub elements and stuff, but it's good for ballparking.

grinder and Orange like this.
  10. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:

works fine hehe

grinder and philsov like this.
  11. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    I'm chipping away at Scarlet to replace my beloved Femme as a fixture in my red teams, specifically because I think she benefits Krishna better. Extra finger, haste is always useful, and has the ability to act as a board fixer. Having hearts is more and more necessary, even with such a tanky team, and I just don't see TPA's being particularly stable, at least with my box anyways.

12. Jph81

Jph81 Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    TPA or not, my hypermax Red Valk has been replaced on all of my fire teams. #1 Red Valk got benched when I bought XM. A leader who is slow, yet stable. XM still clears a lot of difficult content & she boosts healers, but she need hearts for dealing damage, not a heart breaker in Red Valk. #2 Once RGY got buffed to clear 3 turns of bind in addition to clearing hearts and poison, Red Valk became less important to me. #3 Dantalion uses hearts to deal more damage, but there isn't any red heart cross leader that I can think of. Whether its the overall dominance of Myr, Blue Myr, heart cross leaders, needing the ability to tank a hit and recover, it seems like pretty most heart breakers have been replaced on most teams attempting difficult content. For example if you're playing Mythical Plus level of Yamato Rush & if for some reason you use a heart breaker to finish off Hino, unless you have over 37K hp at that moment, you're dead because of Ninja Fireworks, the 37K plus preemptive from Goemon. The way PAD is right now, anything that removes hearts probably isn't in your best interest.

13. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    It's sad but true. While the Valk series has always been more of a status sub than anything essential, it's still sad to see them sit in the box with nothing to do.

foxwaffles and mtb911 like this.
  14. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My halfway to hypermax Valks are saddened but agree with your statement.

15. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Considering that the only REM Valk I own is Red, and I've been dying to have the other three, it is sad to see them become this.

Lack of SBR holds them back from even being useful skill inherit sticks.

Jph81 likes this.
  16. Bane Shydow

Bane Shydow Nephthys Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Krishna + Scarlet system vs. Arena 1. The haste system seems quite nice for fast farming. You can keep the skyfall buff up permanently with only 1 Krishna, leaving the other free for an inherit. Obviously lacking in utility, plus skilling 4 Scarlets is a big pain, but a fun option for the people who already have a Scarlet system or don't mind making one.

grinder likes this.
  17. Kurii

Kurii Active Member

That perfect 18-12 Ronia active on Kali.

18. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    edit: I can't count, not gonna delete this tho ''-''

mtb911 and Kurii like this.
  19. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Not bad, but I'd still use Antares over 1 of the Scarlet. Dantalion would be good too. But the idea is simply to use hasted 7-turns orb changers!
    This is gonna be great!

20. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    I pulled a Krishna today, really excited about the new evo. I don't have a super strong red box but I think I have enough to put a team together. Potential subs I have are ares, Rozuel, Odin, ronia and Urd. What would be the best line up out of these?

I was thinking Krishna, ares, Rozuel, Odin and ronia. Not sure if Urd would be better than ronia?