[WIP] All Things Sarasvati (Est. 2016.8)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by sunglassesmichael, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Ehhh while Ryunne has great Awakenigs, it's the 10 turn cool down that's killing her. And honestly, not really sure about dupes of Gabe but dupes of Andro would be good. Much better awakenings, and HP, Gabe gives up HP for ATK and RCV, ATK is pointless at Sara's 100x, and eventually you'll get more RCV than you really need.

2. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I tend to prefer Sonia as board changer; her awakening are really nice.
    But more importantly: the HP!
    Sarasvatti is known to be a glass cannon leader.. Having a much HP as you can is definitively helpful.

On top of that, 2 colorr board changer will give generally (as already mentioned) a better board by itself than a 3 color board changers.

Orange Crush likes this.
  3. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Which makes me think Ult Mori will be golden as a sub-boss killer aiming to get a double active kill board up for the boss

4. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Has anyone though about making a tpa row hybrid Sarasvati team? After the recent jp buff, that gives a static 2x to water, you don't technically have to build full row based teams anymore. Thinking of trying out Sarasvati/scheat/andro/nut/summurd with an A. Sun Quan to replace but if burst is needed

5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sounds fun actually. Maybe I'll finally dust of Barbarosa and do something like Nut/Barbarrosa/Scheat/Skuld. Andro in for Barbarrosa when I need more heals

6. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    @FXStrato

It's worth a try. I considered it, since I have Scheat, but it's too tempting to just stack the rows. :p

If I were gonna do TPA, I'd probably try to load up on that instead of going hybrid.

7. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Reason I mentioned hybrid is because Sarasvati leads by herself provide 2 rows, and to fulfill her quota of Skill bind resists, you're going to need Andro and Alsrecha on the team at the very least. This will give you six rows to work with. That's a fair amount of damage you'll be missing out for the whole team if you're just matching TPA for Scheat. Last sub I would probably take would be a board changer like Skuld or Summured (don't have Ryune), and those don't provide rows and only one or two TPA's, so all in all, your main damage dealer is Scheat, but to beef up your whole team, matching a row feels necessary if bursting.

8. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't think you need double SBR subs once the buff is here since she will also get a SBR with her buff.

9. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    True; yet, Andromeda will remain a fantastic sub for her :D

10. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    As she is for every thing. Andro is so great

11. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Good point, forgot about that. I'll have to see the differences between her subs once I get Scheat up and running; definitely wanna try her out pronto <3

12. Lunasu

Lunasu Member

User ID:
    Lunasu
    I'm getting my team ready for her, but probably won't play this team on a regular basis until the buffs hit NA. I'll be essentially running the Game8 team of Saras/Blonia/Andro/Sumire/Orochi/Saras. https://game8.jp/archives/15788

Andro and Orochi's TPAs will take care of most trash and sub-bosses while I save a row burst board for the end boss. Sub in Isis (A.Ama active inherit) for in Orochi's spot if I need a bind clear.

13. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Me too! I'm definitely playing around with the TPA build once her buff arrives in like 1 month in a half from now :/

FXStrato likes this.
  14. Kurii

Kurii Active Member

I think Ryune would be great for hybrid, but sadly I don't have any.

How about:

Sarasvati (SI: Scheat) - 2 Row
    Andromeda - 3 Row / 1 TPA
    Andromeda (SI: Urd) - 3 Row / 1 TPA
    BOdin (SI: A. Sun Quan or A. I&I) - 3 Row / 3 TPA
    Flex (General Purpose: Scheat or Nut; Binds: Snow White or Achtros; Delay: A. Orochi)
    Sarasvati - 2 Row

I really wanted wanted BOdin in there instead of ASQ or AII, but I had to sacrifice a slot for a dupe Andromeda to get 100% SBR. I have SummUrd, but I don't like her Awakenings, and I would probably put in A. Hermes in that 2nd slot if I had him. I've thought about putting in Sumire, but I feel the need to put in someone else that can give me more than 3 blue orbs. Maybe I'll change my mind later and SI something onto her since she gets me 100% OE without having Nut. But I think I'll put in Nut (SI: Sadalmelik) for the most part to reach 100% OE drop if I don't put in Sumire since it has synergy with Increased Sky Falls.

This equates to:
    SB = 11
    SBR = 120%
    Rows = 13
    TPAs = 1+1+3+2
    OE = 6
    Hands = 7

Do rows when you can, and TPA the rest. I'll need to do the calculation for 15 orbs later: 2 Row + 3-clear vs 1 Row + 2 TPA.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  15. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

I'm going to start running a Sarasvati team as I have a lot of her subs hypermaxed. I'm going to try both row and TPA/OE (when her buff hits) teams and see what works best for me.

I've started using a row team of Mori / Andro / Bonia / B/D Hermes. One thing I've noticed with this team is the lack of recovery multiplier really hurts. I'm considering transferring Hermes onto Awoken Isis for a little more recovery, and also using the recovery badge. Also I may need to level up and evo Gabriel for another heart maker.

The TPA/OE team I'm considering is Nut / Scheat / Alrescha / Isis. I'm concerned about lack of hear makers on that team...may swap Alrescha for Andro. The recovery of that team should be much better though.

I'm also debating Awoken Isis vs School Isis...5k recovery every three turns could be useful along with TPA, although Awoken Isis still seems like the better choice with more hp and shield.

16. Orange Crush

User ID:
    I'd keep Alrescha and Andro and probably drop Isis.

Being bound is a pain, but Andro can often suffice. And Andro+Alrescha is a great boss burst or back to back bursts if you had enough Reds when you popped Andro and you save the hearts.

honestrade likes this.
  17. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

Yeah thats a good idea. I'll definitely try it out. My idea with Isis was to inherit Hermes onto her for the extra recovery and also so I don't have to look at Hermes ugly art.

18. Orange Crush

User ID:
    I have ~3100 RCV assuming hypered friend lead and I have NO prob healing up. I think focusing more on TEs, offense, dual orb changers and clearing the board will get you further than forcing high RCV subs.

But this is assuming you aren't trying to make an Arena team or anything beyond Mythicals or and some Legend+'s and I am admittedly not a pro player.

19. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm thinking about going TPA now that I rolled a Scheat and Barbarosa recently.

I'm thinking this team:
    Sara / Barabarosa / Scheat / A.Hermes / flex / Sara
    My flex will be A.SunQuan / Famiel / A.Orochi or Andro depending on the dungeon....

20. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Ok so I just rolled my first Sumire. What do we all think of trying to forge some sort Sumire/Alrescha system? I've been running Tsubaki as my grind lead lately, and while he/she/its *much* less orb hungry, Saras is about to get a breather when it comes to ideal orbs on board requirements. Maybe transitioning from Rows to OEs might play out better? I'm also rolling around in my head the notion that we might see an Awoken Nut featuring same active at 6 turns with 1 turn Haste (7-turn system has less value on fixed orb makers allowing for the -1 cooldown?).

She seems to be a pretty high calibre sub on Lakshmi and leader in her own right which would make any investment pretty safe.

PS: @sunglassesmichael get guiding!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016