[WIP] All Things Sarasvati (Est. 2016.8)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by sunglassesmichael, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Gotta say, with my haste OE team (Alrescha, Sumirex2, Isis), off three rows and a couple off color combos each hypered sub hits ~10m primary attribute per sub.

Sure it's not as funny as hitting 120m team damage but it should be adequate to 1 shot Kali when we get Alreacha's ult though may be a bit risky right now.

The lowered damage ceiling is still pretty damn high.

2. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Hey guys, I return after being idle for a while and decide to make a Sara team as my Blue spike team. Can you guys give me some good team that I can build?
    Good Water cards that I have: Isis, Amon, Sunquan, Nuts, BValk, Carat, Barbarossa, Yshtola, Hermesx2, Gabex2, Karinx2, Androx2, Boniax2, Sumirex2.

3. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Andro, Gabe, Nut, BValk was my longtime team.

4. Orange Crush

User ID:
    My haste hybrid team got me through the top 4 descends in this latest challenge. Including my first Agni clear. Though I did sub out Isis for Jize to kill Chu Chu and Maede for safety on Bonia for Agni and Sonia Reverse respectively.

5. Lunasu

Lunasu Member

User ID:
    Lunasu
    http://imgur.com/a/KL6xU

Just solo cleared Arena 1 with Sarasvati today. Smooth sailing, but definitely took it slow by stalling as much as I can to conserve actives. Really powerful and flexible leader she is.

kandjar likes this.
  6. *A44

*A44 Inelegant but efficient.

User ID:
    Just pulled Sara and thought of
    Sara Andro ahermes Nut:Balboa Scheat Sara
    ?

7. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    Can a Sara team be built without andromeda?

I rolled one too and I'm hyped to finally have a water lead but with no andro... any chance?

8. *A44

User ID:
    Sure. She's just good so you might have two subs without sbr awakening.

9. Marioman95

User ID:
    Sara blodin!scheat blonia Ryune Isis Sara ?

Something like this maybe... also have alrescha (2 of her actually)

10. *A44

User ID:
    Instead of one board changer, sub in a quick orb changer. Like Hatsume, Reine or similar.

11. Marioman95

User ID:
    I have 2 board changers.
    Blonia and Ryune.

I have hatsume as well though.

12. *A44

User ID:
    Is this team Arena 1 or 2 worthy?

Nut has rainbow latents and Balboa inherited for Predras.
    I do not have a complete board changer in, thought Scheats poison kill would be fine for floors like Beelz.
    I have a lot of other blue cards like Isis (SI: AOrochi), Lakshmi, I&I, Amon, AKarin, A.Sun Quan, Famiel, Skuld, Acubens, Hatsume, Carat & YY (SI: Urd).

Is Famiel a good inherit on Sara maybe? Or Carat (1,3*10 SB = 4x burst)?
    Inherit options are italic.

Another thing is... is this even worth it when I have YY?
    I do not dare to enter Arena with YY solo because there is no room for mistake. Won't be different with Sara I guess :(

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  13. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Anyone try Kundali as a co-lead? I've been keen on matching a skyfall with a no-skyfall lead to see if it really does just fill your board with a boatload of on color orbs.

Though I can see highend damage being even more of an issue compared to my haste driven Saras team. Though orb management may let me get away with going back to Row heavy, though the loss of my MANY MANY fingers may put me at a disadvantage when board clearing.

14. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In Coop, yeah, you ll be able to easily clear A1 with this team.
    In Solo, you'll need a shield to help against Hera's preemtive (>38K)

In term of power, yeah the team has plenty of strength to clear A1.
    I d replace Nut or Hermes by Skuld; she's really good :) has has more HP.

*A44 likes this.
  15. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    Sure, just recommend another 6★ GFE! :rage:

:p

I was hoping to finally get Skuld and/or Ryune from 5x GFE during New Year, but I got Kaede and Sylvie instead (along with dupes of both Urd and Verd).

16. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Maybe I should have mentioned that I recommended Skuld after looking at A44's padherder.
    I think the team was fine as it if you can make it; but each team is depending on your personal collection :)
    So by looking at his herder, I noticed he has Skuld and yeah you're right she's a 6* GFE but also has a really nice HP boost and team team he proposed is slightly lacking a full board changer. *Slightly* as he does have a way to go around poison and jammers. That said if he faces Beelzebub, his Scheat (oh another 6* :p) will change the board into a massive blue board, which isn't ideal for Sarasvatti.

;-)

I'd argue that Urd is also really good here, as she combo extremely well with Andromeda.... Oh.... dup... yeah... that blows.
    If that make you feel better; I didn't roll a single GFE this weekend. All silvers + one gold.

sunglassesmichael likes this.
  17. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Actually, I'm not salted at all about Urd or Verd- except the part where I briefly thought Verd *was* Skuld as she faded into view- Urd is such a great inherit for Blue teams. I now have 3 standard Urd and 3 SummUrd on my main with slight regret that I didnt keep the 4th SummUrd I rolled.

I rolled 20 times with 4 silver and actually only 1 gold that was really an evolved silver, so I did well in that regard aside from the always disappointing feeling when you end on silver and wish you'd held onto those stones for refreshes or something instead.

Kept 10 of the 20 rolls and 7 were new so though I didn't get a few things I'd really hoped for (Kaede was actually exactly what I wanted out of my 2 Day 1 rolls) overall it was one of my better batches of rolls, I think.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  18. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Indeed and on a side note; I'm super hyped to see that KoG will skill up urd in the next rotration coz farming the red fruit is a massive pain... He never dropped for me :p (</old_rant>)

Nice!
    And on my roll the worst disappointment is that ALL silvers had 50 +eggs in HP.... So I have a massive inbalanced on +eggs feeding lol :)

Congratz!
    I can't really complain myself as the gold I god is Alcala which I really wanted! :)
    And I got somewhat lucky on the recent collab with Tifa and Ichigo :) So all in all, I'm good :) </side-topic>

19. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh, Acala? Nice!

I dropped 20 rolls during Wisdom King debut to coax her out (then rolled once more later and landed the Light WK) then got a 2nd during PCGF and then Blue & Red from NY Day 3.

I really wanted Acala for my alt so that I could self-coop dual leads, but the alt went 5/5 dupes. :bigtears:

20. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Ok so I gave it using my haste team in Endless corridors, had enough hastes to cycle perm skyfall off one Saras. Damage output didnt drop as much as I suspected but it does feel like one 'tier' down, as in I'd have trouble crushing a 8-12m health monster. And since I pretty much had to pump an active a turn and could no longer really effectively kill in the 2-3m range off 6 orbs I could see myself getting into trouble when it comes to do or die turns if I didnt have the right active up.

Definitely feels like a step down. And near as I could tell, the no-skyfall clause wasnt actually even that beneficial.