[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Vorpal

Vorpal Ded

POTATO QUALITY.

2. Snowflake

Snowflake Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    :v to lazy 2 get a better quality

3. Snowflake

PADherder:
    link
  4. WilkShake

WilkShake Member

User ID:
    Wilkshake
    So here are the reported teams so far that have beaten that new 21 floor technical. Lakshmi made the list and happens to have Urd on the team. Makes me feel more confident that Urd works for her. Blodin is on it as well.

http://www.padpadblog.com/2015/06/blog-post_305.html?m=1

5. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

My pc doesn't want to load the page, any chance you could post a pic on here? I'm excited to see! (Or at least name all the subs.)

6. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  7. WilkShake

WilkShake Member

User ID:
    Wilkshake
    Who's that JP sub? Anyone have the padx link?

8. Vorpal

Vorpal Ded

9. Snowflake

PADherder:
    link
  10. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The good thing is that it's not :)

11. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

I'm assuming he's there because of his orb change/ damage reduction skill. The question is, which of those is more important...? Because we have Hermes, who does the hearts + color to water, and midgard, who cuts damage by half for 3 turns. I'm going to assume he's there for his damage reduction. So, here are some replacement options:

Card: Reduction%, duration (max skilled cooldown)

Midgard: 50%, 3 (15)
    L. Izanami: 35%, 1 (4)
    Blue Pirate Dragon: 30%, 1 (7)
    Sandalphon: 35%, 2 (15)*
    AoJ Metatron: 35%, 1 (7)**
    Toki: 100%, 1 (15)***
    Music dragon: 25%, 1 (7)****
    Phoenix Rider, 30%, 4 (6)

*Sandalphon also gives healers an atk x2 buff for two turns.
    **AoJ Meta also enhance dark orbs.
    *** Toki is also unbindable with a 3 turn bind clear in addition to 100% reduction.
    ****Music Dragon also has haste 1.

Will any of these do the trick? No idea! Time will tell. No other water damage reducer also changes orbs, we'll have to see if only a shield is good enough to replace him, and if so, how strong of a shield it has to be. Hera's preemptive is now 38,000 damage, but there is only a 1/5 chance of Hera showing up on that floor... so yeah.

One interesting thing is Phoenix rider. He is basically Baggi Neko. He's off color (fire main, sub water), but you can keep a 30% shield up for 4/6 turns. All in all, he could be a staple sub in the future?? If I roll him I'll be pii-ing him for sure, unless a non-collab skillup is announced of course.

Another awesome shield, who may actually be better than the guy above is Yuna from the FF collab. 50% shield 2 turns faster, AND haste 1. No orb change, but getting an actual changer ready 1 turn faster can be game changing. Who knows when/if we'll ever get that though...

beeboy likes this.
  12. beeboy

beeboy New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey OP could you edit my entry ion the friends list that she has +297 please (sorry sonia, it was fun while it lasted)
    I've had 2 random BFFs since doing it, so no regrets!
    [fingers crossed for the last py for ch8 today, but I'm not going to count my blue chickens yet]

I was pleasantly surprise to see Urd on it. I'd consider her a "if you don't have anything more suitable" choice.

I'd love to see a video of that clear. The Anubis ones are cool and all, but I'll never run it, so I'd love to see a team I run, well, bar that JP card.
    It'd probably be depressing though as it would give a solid indication of just how bad I am.

Oh, incidentally, there's a Luci team on that list, and I' was wondering how long it took. Someone analyzed the guys pics/posts on Twitter and says it was over 4 hours.

Yeah, I'd guess that as I've noticed a lot of these uber players often run D Iza, often 2. I suppose when your power is coming from doing 10+ combos you can afford to sacrifice 2 slots.
    I'd love to have that Bagi guy for my blue teams
    Hey, that's a great post btw, I'd not really given it much thought, but you've given it some serious consideration

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  13. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

That Lucifer clear... lololol I wonder how people who hate him feels.

14. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Certainly.
    Not sure about that. With the absence of trunks in NA, Urd may actually be a better sub than Skuld since she pairs with Andromeda for a perfect board.

Agreed, I'd LOVE to see a Lakshmi clear. And don't look at it as you being bad, look at it as a benchmark to strive towards! We all have to start somewhere!

This sentence kinda sums me up... That's why I chose to write a guide I guess, to share my over-analyzation!

Probably about the same. The problem with Lolcifer isn't whether or not he can clear hard content, it's how god forsakenly long it takes. 4 hours of solid concentration on a mobile game, one combo at a time, would suck all the fun out of it for most players. I personally am pleasantly surprised, as it gives me hope that someday I might be able to grind for piis with a lolcifer team... slowly but surely. I could live with that, a few hours while netflixing, and I come away with a pii? Yes pls. From what I've heard, it can take hours of grinding coin dungeons to get a pii, why not Lucifer it and get all the grinding out at once?

Of course, part of that depends on how consistent this team is. If you put 3.5 hours into it and there's a boss on 19 that you're dead no matter what 20% of the time, that would kinda stink...

15. R1ku

R1ku Member

What do you guys think of my team with 3 Andromeda and an Odin? Or should I replace the 3rd Andromeda with hatsume/Karin?

Also just got A.Lakshmi Ready, she's almost max leveled and is max awaken. Add me into the friendlist!
    ID: 364,770,254

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  16. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My Awoken Lakshmi is max leveled and up and running - she'll be up pretty often. She's 2nd/3rd in line to get egged after Skuld (who is halfway to hyper), and possibly Andromeda (who had been eating hp eggs). She'll also get any Bubpys that may come my way.

I only have a small handful of Awoken Lakshmi friends, so I'd like to get a few more.

17. Karsuman

Karsuman Member

So I'm a returning player from like two years ago that has been playing again for the last couple weeks. I've only gotten a few of the newer cards, but Lakshmi is probably one of my best options considering what I've gotten since returning and what I had from before(whenever I can get the materials for the evolution...). Opinions on what I should work on are appreciated!

Potentially relevant:

Lakshmi x2
    Andromeda
    Hatsume
    Gabriel x2
    Bodin x3 (Yeah idk how I got three of these)
    Nut
    Amon x2
    Orochi
    Hermes
    Isis x3
    Idunn & Idunna
    Neptune
    Hera-Is
    Fenrir Knight

I don't have a board reset yet, but that's what I have for now.

18. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

That would probably be pretty good for most content. Harder endgame levels like challenges you'd like more HP for sure, but in general having 11 rows on a team will win you a dungeon practically on its own.

19. R1ku

R1ku Member

So for more hp, blonia or another blodin?

20. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

I could add you to the Friends list if you'd like? Also that's a good place to find a few A. Lakshmi friends. Fourth post on the first page.

Will do!

Here's my quick thoughts on all your options:
    Only one Lakshmi, she's a great leader, but a god awful sub.

Andro is pretty much staple. One should be on almost every team, two sometimes.

Hatsume is not as good on Lakshmi as she is on Andromeda or Skuld. (Is she good on Skuld? IKD.) Lakshmi prefers to have double orb changers since she can stall for skills easier.

Gabriel is like Andro, though not AS staple since he has one less row.

Bodin is a stat and awakening stick. 4K HP, a ton of RCV, and triple rows, skills and TPAS make him a force to be reconed with. BUT, he isn't staple by any means. Few endgame teams use him, and often only for his HP to meet a threshold. Still, he is used on a team that cleared extreme area, that gives him some major street cred.

Nut is good, but far from ideal.

Amon is primarily a HP stick.

Orochi Is a tech sub, but if you need 5 turns to burst something down, you're doing something wrong.

Hermes Is actually really good on Lakshmi. Nearly staple, but the fact he hills hearts keeps him a step below Andro and Gabe. But, paired with a heart maker, you can burst for a LOT without a full board changer.

Isis Is darn good at clearing binds. Her awoken was a disappointment because everyone thought the reduction is 30%, but it's only 15... but still, she will see use on some teams.

Idunn & Idunna Should only be used if you've carefully considered a dungeon and need to burst multiple times in a row without actives. Situational at best.

Neptune... if you NEED poison?

Hera-Is: Gravity is seldom useful nowadays.

Fenrir Knight is ONLY good with Skuld. No exceptions sadly.

So what you would probably consider running is smething like Lakshmi/Andro/Gabe/Hermes/Blodin/ Friend Lakshmi. Seems pretty solid to me, Blodin is the flex spot, if you get another Andro, toss her in instead. If you get a full board, toss her in instead. All in all, you're looking at: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim....0.4..1925.99.1.0.0.0.9..1955.99.1.99.99.99.8
    9 rows, 9 skill boosts, 23K HP, 100% skill bind lock, and about 6.5 k rcv.

Hyper max, you've got: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim...4..1925.99.1.99.99.99.9..1955.99.1.99.99.99.8
    28K HP and over 9,000 RCV. Tanky!

...tough call... I'm going to say Bonia. A full board change plus both Lakshmis is still a lot of damage. Do you have a Ruka lying around?