[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Gratz! I got about 40 eggs this weekend, a mixture of crappy luck (legit went .8 per run, .3 eggs lower than average... and getting 0 +s on skydragons 4 times out of 10, like seriously, wtf?!? *grumblegrumble*) and not farming as much as I could have. I'm planning to save all the stones I can get and stone the crap out of KoG next weekend.

I did manage to +297 my Pandora though! I got the 17 recovery eggs I needed and now I have my first (near) hypermax! Need one more skill level still, but close enough! I should have given them to someone else since I don't use her as much nowadays, but I just couldn't leave my first good leader 17 eggs short of max... it seemed unethical. Plus she's an awesome sub... on teams that I don't have... *cries*

Whatever, getting my +297 after 350 days is still an awesome feeling! Now to capitalize on 3x normal and get another one over the course of 2 days... XD

2. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Also, a question/PSA for everyone. Would you be interested in a dungeon strategies section? I'm not the best at those, but I can write up a review of anything I can beat reliably and share what I can, maybe it'll prove helpful to some of you guys...? IDK, let me know. I'd need someone who can actually beat the rushes to help out with strategies for them though... cuz I'm not so good at them... *sheepish*

And now the PSA: I failed to add a couple of people's info to the friends list. Sorry about that, got distracted and forgot, and now the posts are buried in ten+ pages of comments. If you check the list and see you're not there, let me know and I'll remedy the situation immediately.

3. Alesund

Alesund Member

Dungeon strategies would be good, we can all contribute to that. Once I finish hypermaxing Lakshmi I might start trying rushes. Finishing True Endless a couple weeks ago gave me a lot of confidence (pretty sure I forgot to post that).

I think I'll start +egging Andromeda next.

Edit: ID is 346,296,233, in game name is Alesund@/r. Max skilled and +284, will be hypermaxed very soon.

4. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Probably a good call. She's a super solid card, especially hypermaxed, and her eventual split uvo or awoken uvo is sure to be pretty crazy. All I'm realistically hoping for is physical typing. Other than that, more rows...? Lol, they gave Ares 3, and Rodin 4! Let water have some of the love, eh?

Gotcha added. Just realized, if I find some way to clear dragon rush, I'll get my Lakshmi max skilled! That would be fun indeed... *sigh* She'll at least be SL 4 at the end of the week...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  5. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    Dragon Rush can be tricky if you get fat metal dragon (1/3) but downing threedia helps with beyzul buff so it helps trying to carrying it through at least a turn on to Threedia.

Can you add me to friendlist?
    387,590,287, ign Yuri. She's hypermax and also put up hypermax Andromeda and hypermax Skuld.

6. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Yeah, after so many easy victories in descends, I started to overestimate my team's real damage potential, so I would stall when I should have been attacking. When I finally figured out how to properly kill him, I'd get Fatty, and without a good board for an active, I was dead, plain and simple. The plan was to use Andro to take out threedia, stall on Fagan for 8 turns then use her to kill him, then ohko zaerog (Which IS possible for my team with two rows and a tpa or better). Problem is, Fagan tends to hit pretty hard... and when the game doesn't give you hearts and you've just used both Lakshmis to take out threedia... things go south pretty quickly.

Just died to the earth dragon floor 1. Rip stamina. Rip ego. 25x and two TPAs and bodin STILL couldn't cut through his def. 840K def (elemental resistance) is a LOT without an active...

7. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    Well if favor of Lakshmi almost all my deaths with her are due to self related stupidity. This morning had alarm to wake up earlier to burn stamina for the day Entered devil rush, popped andro second turn, tons of water orbs. Activated 25x with 1 row trying to avoid matching other blue orbs subconsciously thinking it was unnecessary. Dead. If I even had a quarter of my brain working I would know that would not do 2.5 million. But even still preserving blue orbs then was pointless but alas.

8. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

I think I need to take her through TEC a few dozen times to fully get a grasp on what kind of damage I can REALISTICALLY do. Then I'll be better able to run rushes.

But that'll have to wait. I need ONE MORE BUBPY and my Lak is max skilled. NOTHING will stop me from killing zaerog and taking that pii from his lifeless hand! NOTHING!!!

Chitostyle likes this.
  9. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

@Alesund

Got a question for you. I'm yet to use my BFF, and I'm looking to set up a BFF triangle with people who will for the foreseeable future have Lakshmi in the friend slot. 2 questions, have you used your BFF, and if not do you want to be part of a BFF triangle? Still need a third side if so, but it'll be a start.

10. Laxus

Laxus Member

Hey all,

Farmed up the 67 +eggs needed to hypermax Lakshmi this past weekend. Needing 37 more atk eggs than the hp and rcv was a pain, but it's done.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  11. R1ku

R1ku Member

If you need someone I have a Lakshmi I'm hypermaxing by the end of the week and it's always on my first slot

12. Laxus

Laxus Member

[​IMG]

Hodgepodge team, but hey it worked with only one failure due to human error on the mythical beast stage.

Going for Diagoldos next. Thinking of substituting DMeta in for Hermes.

Edit: completed Diagoldos with Andro/Bsonia/Gabriel/DMeta. First attempt too, so extremely pleased. Mistimed the screenshot though.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  13. Alesund

Alesund Member

Unfortunately I finally picked a best friend just last week. I should have tried to set up a triangle but since I waited so long I forgot they were a thing.

14. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Haha, no prob, you're just the first/only hypermax Lakshmi who posts regularly, figured I might as well ask!

15. Joemomma

Joemomma trying to behave...

User ID:
    374-257-288
    PADherder:
    link
    Super pissed! I was on the final round of mighty general- with the descends, and I was calmly stalling with my Lakshmi team, and whittling him down to around 50%. I was just about to blast him with my skuld/Kamui combo, but then the game glitched. mid-move, the orbs froze, but the timer kept running. I died because I failed to heal a measly 500 hp to tank an 11,000 attack.

I wrote to gung-ho, and they said, "we're sorry". try resetting your phone....

So pissed. I tried mighty general again, realizing I probably wasn't going to get any sympathy. Orb trolled for round 1. Dead.

Why does the universe hate me so?

16. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Oh, I thought it was just me the universe hated? 5/7 runs I got the gaiadragon floor 1 of extreme dragon rush. He has an effective 840,000 defense, which is obscenely hard to break without using an active, and needs a hell of a board even WITH an active. And THEN, I make it to zaerog after two months of trying and five runs of this event, and Bonia gives me ten blue orbs. TEN. I did everything I could, fancy board and all, but it hit him to about 5% and zero blast. Rip.

17. Fen

Fen Member

Lilith is your best friend for the Blue shield thingies in the Blade Dragon Descend :3 Can't believe I never thought of it before...

18. frontendchaos

frontendchaos Member

User ID:
    378 746 256
    With all the Awokens lately, what has made people gravitate to Awoken Lakshmi? I've been trying her out and she's pretty good, but I'm torn on whether to go all in, or work on Awoken Shiva instead. I'm good on subs for A.Shiva, but I'm missing a few blue subs like Hermes, Amon and Reine. My A. Lakshmi team can be variations of Andro, Gabe, Karin/Amberjack, Skuld/Kamui, Blodin, Blonia, etc.

I'm also interested in Uvo Sarasvati when she comes out (I have her max skilled now), which is a point in blue's favor. Thoughts?

19. Laxus

Laxus Member

Cleared Descended Challenge 3 with ALakshmi. Devil rush took forever, but finally managed to defeat it. Back to the +egg grind.

@frontendchaos

ALakshmi, for me, was a natural evolution built off of prior teams. I started with BSonia then moved to Andro. As I'm sure you're aware both of those teams were row focused and that is exactly how ALakshmi plays. What's great about ALakshmi is that she combines the survivability of BSonia teams with the power of Andro teams with a little bit of extra "oomph." She also has a high HP pool as a lot of her key subs are physical type so she can take large hits and due to the requirements for her activation, heal right back to full while clearing floors. So, really, it depends on if you want to play a row team (ALakshmi) with great survivability versus a combo team (AShiva).

Laxus

20. frontendchaos

frontendchaos Member

User ID:
    378 746 256
    That's a great summary Laxus, thanks!