[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Pretty sure they're supposed to become technicals at some point in the future. I hope so at least, I have no time/energy to run them now anyways, so we will see...

2. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Maybe run chibi Karin? lol, certainly not optimal, but her and amberjack make a perfect board for bursting, so that is an option. Other than that, you've already set up your best options.

3. Alesund

Alesund Member

Samurai Dragons and Dragon Knights are becoming technicals, sadly not the pirate dragons.

4. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

:( Still no time to farm them, it'll have to wait until the next time they're in the rotation. I knew it was one of the groups that makes a zaerog uvo, just got the wrong one...

5. Alesund

Alesund Member

Progress update: had 15 saved up at the start of the event. First set I went 3/5, hell yeah this is going well. Second set 0/5 :(. Third set 0/5 D:. I sure hope the rest goes better, I haven't decided yet if I want to stone, but I figure the shield isn't worth it unless it's on a low cooldown, otherwise I'd just get myself a blue golem and use that instead.

6. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

And don't forget the imminent buff that lowers the max CD by 2 more...

7. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    A real shame Awilda has no skillboost, the number if times you need a certain amount of skillboost in floor 1 of c10 while also needing the obvious requirements for that lv10 such as shield or whatnot is far too frequent.

8. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Quoted for truth. I generally run Bodin in my flex spot. Losing three skill boosts is crippling...

9. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    Got my Awoken Lakshmi today! For subs, I'm thinking Amberjack/Gabriel/Karin/Hermes?

Also, I have no Lakshmi friends, so if anyone has space and could add me, I'd appreciate it :)

10. Alesund

Alesund Member

Amount of skill boosts is definitely a problem, but maybe that's just because I used to use Ronia, whose teams have about a million skill boosts.

BTW I'm at 6/31 now, less than average even on 2x. :\

11. kana-tan

kana-tan New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    well i finally rolled an Urd from the summer collab. so far i have Lak/Andro/Andro/ B. Urd/?
    any suggestions for the last slot? (padherder is slightly outdated)

12. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Well, IDK HOW outdated your padherder is, but working with what I see there, you have a few solid options. You could run a third Andro or an Amberjack if you want an extra orb changer, Hermes for a LOT of water orbs (can be paired with Andro for burst, or double Lakshmi), SS Isis for binds/quick healing, Orochi if you want delay, Sarasvarti for skyfalls etc. If you have a shield somewhere, that would be good as well, depending on the dungeon of course.

13. Ryeee

Ryeee Well-Known Member

Pulled Bmeta. How often do you guys use her in your team?
    Light chaser ends today :(

14. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Seriously though, when the active gets buffed to 3 turns she'll be a pretty good bind clear sub, but that's about it really. She's always been more of a trophy than actually "good."

15. Ryeee

Ryeee Well-Known Member

As the authority of Laks that's all I need to hear. I have Lmeta max skilled but I won't get too serious about Bmeta. Thnx

Funny meme btw

16. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

*Blushes*

But seriously, I'm pretty good with theory, but not so much the practical use. I need more skillz and plusses... I'd be more inclined to trust someone who's actually no-stoned C10 before. :p

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  17. Alesund

Alesund Member

Finished Beach Awilda earlier today, ended up at 11/40 so slightly above average for 2.5x. I also have 7 extra for when the cooldown is buffed from 7 to 5 turns, hopefully I'll be able to get those extra two skill ups with them.

18. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Gratz!

Quick semi-related story: I had started the Vacation event without a PFQ Hera, so I only wanted to skill a shaved ice demon for the OP active. However, for no real reason, I had always wanted a PFQ hera... Then, I was able to get not only a Hera IS from hera challenge, but also the last blue jewel I needed. So, since destiny had given me a clear mission, I started skilling her immediately! (At least, farming the boss drops and saving them for 2.5x) I had some crazy luck on PFQ Hera skillups, went something like 5/9 at first. Then I went 1/the rest of the event... I can't even guess how many that is, like 5 a day during the 2.5? Plus two or three rank ups and a stone? So maybe 1/25? So yeah, she's 1 skillup shy of max skill. Bah, I'll never use her anyways, but she's not as shiny a trophy as I wanted :p

19. Verrous@PF

Verrous@PF Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I had a brutally similar experience with mine. I spent 5-6 refreshes at 5 sunny runs per refresh to get the last skill. But the kicker: I ran it 4 more times to max awaken a souvenir Hera....

I wanted to throw my iPad through the wall.

20. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

XDXDXDXDXDXD

This is the hardest I've laughed (Quietly though, it's past midnight here :p) at PAD in a while XD RIP. RNGsus hates you for some reason lol