[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Nai

Nai Member

User ID:
    Rolled an andromeda that will replace my gabriel. Now my line up is A.Lak, Bodin, Karin, Amber, Andro. One of the main issues that I've noticed about Lakshmi teams is that its hard to obtain skill up material :(

2. Alesund

Alesund Member

So has anyone else failed Challenge level 7 four times in a row because they suck at everything ESPECIALLY matching hearts and now they feel like huge idiot. Because that's me. That's me right now.

samuelburtt likes this.
  3. iammeh

iammeh Back to playing on Alt. Account

With announcement of Baggi I will soon join the Awoken Lakshmi club. I'm thinking Hatsume/Summer Urd/Andromeda/Flex. I have Baggi for tanking and Rinoa for bind clear (despite IAPing quite a bit, no Isis oddly enough). But what would be the normal sub here? Possible choices 2nd Andromeda, Sumire, or Blodin or something else from my box?

4. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    ran it yesterday though my only max skill guys were my hyper friend, sara, and hatsume

defo need max skill to make it easier

cleo and isis can be killed without actives, just gotta have burst for gk and t/s

[​IMG]

5. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

I went three times in a row if that makes you feel any better :p I just couldn't get enough blues during the boss, and having expended my actives for T/S the floor before, dead. Also, I keep dying due to lack of hearts on C8 if THAT makes you feel any better... :D

I would say ALak/Andro/Andro/BUrd/Bodin for normal stuff like descends and any farming, and swap Bodin for Baggi when you need to take a hit. Alternately, just run Baggi over Bodin 24/7 to rub it in the NA Players' faces. :eggface:

iammeh likes this.
  6. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My Lakshmi is now +297. Unfortunately, I can't find enough Bubpys to skill her. Awoken Isis is priority and she needs 2 more yet. And I'll probably skill Sumire after unless she gets a skill-up mat before then.

7. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

But it's SOOOOO much more satisfying to use a skuld and let Isis change the greens to blues for you ;)

8. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
  9. iammeh

Hmm... I may work on that 2nd Andro after all. Until then it looks like Hatsume is my only other orb changer. No more blue piis after I max out baggi so it will take quite a while. Very much looking forward to this team because I do really like Parvati, but her HP is an issue I wouldn't have with Lakshmi+Baggi. Hopefully Flaycrow doesn't read this thread and knew I said this.:p

Flaycrow likes this.
  10. Snowflake

Snowflake Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    udon ulti data in where Aj >:O

11. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Oh man, no worries, I won't tell @Flaycrow, don't you worry! :p

12. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I rolled hard for Sumire last GF but didn't get her for my Sara or for this team.
    [​IMG]
    Shhh. Don't tell Flaycrow. I play all the colors.

Doesn't have the HP of my Parvati team though...
    [​IMG]
    When I finish hypering Kaede I'll have 24k.

If I want to play a row based heart team, I'll play a real row based heart team, probably not Lak.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    iammeh likes this.
  13. iammeh

2 Karins on Lakshmi? I really need to expand my view on possible subs. So jealous you rolled Kaede. Many an IAPed GFs has gone and no Kaede. I have every other new Dragoncaller except her, and she's the best fit for my teams.

And you really need to roll Akechi for your Typhon team when he hits NA.

14. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't think I would end up using 2 Karins. That was just a wip team. I would prefer to use Sumire instead of a second Karin. I don't have an optimal fourth sub.

I really wanted Sumire. I'll get her someday, but just not today I guess.
    I like Akechi but I don't want to roll for him. Too painful to roll for specific cards. If I got him however, that would be amazing. Rarely do I get what I want. But I get what I need.

15. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Infinity1176 likes this.
  16. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    Well if he just started, by the time he gets an late game team ready the meta will have already shifted abit so seems abit premature. I personally would start maybe with a Verdandi team and rank up from there (and given how Verd is getting uvo). I&I presumably will be getting awoken announced next stream too. (Also its abit tricky for me coming up with an Lakshmi team with less than ideal subs but Gabriel and Hermes aren't bad subs to put in, id probably switch fkk for something else and maybe hatsume)

Derpinator likes this.
  17. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    @Derpinator
    If lakshmi is still relevant by the time amberjack comes back, tell him to get one of those

Derpinator likes this.
  18. Alesund

Alesund Member

For Diagoldos, assuming an all blue team except for one green subattribute, is there a way to stall through the blue absorb on floor two, or is that floor impossible without poison or true damage?

19. Snowflake

Snowflake Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
  20. Alesund

Alesund Member

I should have added "without being able to take a synced hit from all three." Without that it's looking like you can't do it. What poison and true damage options does blue have?