[WIP Team Building] Awoken Lakshmi

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by EoTN, Apr 26, 2015.

1. zelink551

zelink551 Well-Known Member

@EoTN - What are your thoughts on Hermes when Dark Hermes comes out?

2. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

The team I would advise you to run is Lakshmi/Awoken Karin/Amberjack/Andromeda/flex. AKarin/Amberjack makes a 2/3 water, 1/3 hearts board, which is great for bursting. Flex would likely be Hatsume for now, ideally you want another double orb changer like Gabe or Andro, or Amber if you're willing to skill up 2, or you want a utility sub, IE Isis for bind clears, some sort of shield card, delay, etc. Hatsume would be decent for the time being as having blue orbs is always better than not having blue orbs.

3. Guigui

Guigui Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for your answer about Lakshmi as a sub EoTN.
    About that Sha Wujin, he looks indeed awful to get, then to skill up. I dont think the investment is worth the effort for now (especially since his dungeon ends soon) and I'll just stick to Hatsume, who is already skilled.

About awakening Lakshmi, I had the bad surprise to discover that I actually need to feed her a fully evolved Siegfried, which is a pain. I'd rather keep my blue XP to level Lakshmi or my Andros...

4. Joemomma

Joemomma trying to behave...

User ID:
    374-257-288
    PADherder:
    link
    Comments on B/D I&I.

1. Does she fit on a Lakshmi team?
    I know Lak already does plenty of damage.... But.... Hmmmmm.

2. What about a no-dup leader pairing?

Or 3.

with 2 Rows and 2 TPA each, and not having to worry about matching hearts, and an active skill that allows you to come close match Lakshmi's damage every 5 turns (or is it every 4 turns with haste?).....does I&I threaten to push Lak aside? (Though probably just good for farming?)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    PandaHair likes this.
  5. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Yeah, it sucks. I ulted my max skilled sieg, and have yet to replace him. No regrets though, I never used him, nor would I now, but feeding a max skilled card doesn't feel right...

Still, at least it's not as bad as evoing Shiva dragon... 2 Zeus Vulcans, an ult hera UR, and a lifive...

Maybe. Not an everyday team, but potentially Arena, where burst is needed. Her awakenings and stats are good enough that she doesn't weigh you down nuch, but her CD really needs to be lowered or the effect buffed to be useful anywhere else.

...Maybe. Your total damage would go from 25x to 12.5x when activating, and your rcv would be 4 something x, but Lakshmi doesn't really have a good no gupes pairing. I always use a Skuld friend, or an Andro or sumire or something. So I&I is a possibility, but perhaps not a very good one.

Not even close. Unless we see a significant buff (Which I am legitimately hoping for) she's a better leader than Bonia, but that's about it. Lakshmi has a flat out better leader skill, 2.5 base, scaling to 5 vs 2.5 flat. And for rcv, Lakshmi's 2.25x is already enough for most teams, and that's befre plusses. After plusses you're looking at 8-9000 RCV easy. Taking that number to 25000 is simply overkill, especially when you trade as much attack as you do for it.

6. WilkShake

WilkShake Member

User ID:
    Wilkshake
    Blodin is a solid no dupes pairing

7. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

He's about the same as regular Hermes, just less HP and more rows. Not 100% that going b/d is worth it from a Lakshmi perspective, as you really only use him when A: You need to meet a HP threshold, or B: you have no better options. I love the guy, and REALLY want to pull him to justify buying Neptune Dragon, but he kills hearts, and thus always requires at least 2 actives to use, similar to a full board changer, except he doesn't actually change the whole board.

8. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:
    hmmm my super late c9 and c10 clears. This lv10 was shit, most deaths of any lv10 (i.e. choking) to date and looks to be the hardest lv10 among past and previous lv10s too. Sumire or BOdin pls. The only part i like is my guarantee 6 combo i pulled off against Defoud in lv 9 :happy:, everything else is lol worthy

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    brouxhaha and EoTN like this.
  9. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    blueberry dragon confirmed god tier

10. PandaHair

PandaHair Sabrina@US

User ID:
    I recently rolled Skuld x2, I&I, Karin and Lakshmi, during a green GF, no less and I'm at a loss. I feel like I should be able to make something, but I have no Andro or Gabriel!

I have these for subs:
    - Bb dragon
    - I&I
    - 2x Skuld
    - Amberjack
    - Merlin + Megashark
    - sadalmelik
    - B/G SQ
    - Ruka
    - Hatsume + A. Karin

I was thinking:
    Skuld, hatsume, Karin, SQ and BBD.

Can I do better?

11. Binni

Binni Active Member

User ID:
    Binni 770,049,266
    PADherder:
    link
    What are your thoughts on pairing with Neptune Dragon?

12. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you go Karin, you need to bring Amberjack on your team.

13. R1ku

R1ku Member

Man i'm so sad i didn't save an amberjack when he was around....just short of him for the perfect team

14. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Personally? Too much work to pull off, and Lakshmi is probably the weaker lead of the two. Nepdra needs 11 waters for max damage, Lak needs 5 hearts, and those two are very seldom together without an active, making it harder to sweep trash up. Essentially you go from needing 5 hearts for 25x damage to needing 5 hearts and 9 water orbs. With Lakshmi's base 2.5x and nepdra's scaling, at 5 water you get a 7.5x multiplier, 10x for 7, 12.5x for 9, and 15x for 11. But, double each of those with 5 hearts, and you have some serious damage to work with. Now, I'm not saying it's impossible to play this pairing, but it feels like it would be more work than it's worth, an extra condition to go from 25 to 30x? Now, Nepdra's awakenings are fantastic, but his active is somehow worse than Lakshmi's. Hearts in a pinch is better than poison and haste. Probably.

15. Gleam

Gleam Member

User ID:
    302 855 225
    PADherder:
    link
    Please add me to Friendlist, I'm 1 pii from hypermax atm on my Lakshimi, I am running A. Karin HMAX in my other regular slot atm and 297ing blue in general atm ;)

16. Sca map ac

Sca map ac Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If this guide is still being updated, could probably add blue urd, kraken rider to the list.

17. Guigui

Guigui Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So Takaoka City collabs comes back for a couple of days.
    I'll definitely get an Amberjack from it, but is it worth farming the dungeon to skill the fish up ?

What I already have (padherder also up to date) :
    - Andromeda x2
    - Blue Odin
    - Hatsume
    - Sharon

Also, what would be the best difficulty to farm Amberjack ?

18. Guigui

Guigui Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So, after running this a couple of times, it looks like fish drop by the dozens. So I'll farm for about 30 fishes.
    But here comes the next question : what will be the best way to collect all the blue lits needed to evolve ?

19. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sappilits can be had by the dozens running Dungeon of Water when it's 1/2 stamina.

20. Sca map ac

Sca map ac Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    if you want to save time, the mythical (not sure about lower difficulties) drops the evolved fish so you only have to evolve once instead of twice.