[WIP Team Building] Awoken Parvati Guide

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Flaycrow, May 29, 2015.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Lol. I still use her plenty when new dungeons come along. But have been using (here comes a blasphemy...) her sister Lakshmi a lot since I run arena the most nowadays and Lakshmi makes arena super easy. I'm still on the works to try and do the same for Parvati since I like Parvati better any where else. Problem with her is HP :(I wish she got like a 500 HP buff at least so the team would improve 1k.

I currently have Astaroth in my number 1 slot but don't know that a ton of my friends use her outside of my BFs. I think I'll put Asty in my BF spot and Parvati in my number one spot, and Tsubaki would rotate out. Have a lot of Tsubaki BF so don't know... And then there is the newer leads, like Ronove, Kaede, Myr, etc. Although I feel my friends won't need me to put them up too much

2. Concrete Cat

Concrete Cat Cheque please.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have b myr slot 1
    Parvati slot 2
    Sumire slot 3

Parvati team is still pretty deadly and I use lots.

3. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Parvati is still my go-to leader when I need to clear things quickly and safely and just want to get stuff out of the way. I haven't had much time or mental space for PAD lately, so I've been using her a lot and she gets the job done! Her damage with 7-hearts and UUU kaede on the team is just monstrous. @_@

HP thresholds are still her only problem really but the 50% SBR badge (which shouldn't be too far away) would allow Susano back on the team without sacrificing full SBR.

While we are talking about shields has anyone tried A. Indra on the team? Beastly awakenings... Can tank 100k hits for 2 turns... Off-colour is a shame.

4. blackchaos26

blackchaos26 Past Compulsive Roller, Seeking to Adopt A Bastet.

PADherder:
    link
    out of curiosity whats your arena team set up for Lak? if you don't mind me asking.

5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Lakshmi(Urd)/Andromeda/Gabriel/Skuld/Isis (I&I)/Lakshmi(Urd). The key is that everyone on the team has dark latents so I can tank Hera without the shield, and its useful as well against other annoying dark bosses. Urd + Andro is the kill shot, when used with I&I. It will one shot through the shield. The kill shot can be replaced but Ryune + Hatsume inherited on a Lakshmi. I use Isis for bind early on in the dungeon and then let I&I charge after I get to Grisar's floor. Usually stall my actives back on Zeus floor. So far have done over 20 runs and died only 4 times, 1 was the first run ever with the team so made some dumb mistakes. Another one was not knowing the Lakshmi row patterns by heart. The other 2 just dumb flubs. The team is pretty great for arena and pretty fast compared to tank teams like I&I/Ryune, Lucy, Orchid. etc. And most importantly for me, it's pretty fun.

I'm pretty sure i can do similar with Parvati, except I trust my row pattern ability more than my TPA pattern ability, and I would still need a shield, which takes away a heartmaking/green making active. I could go Rowvarti, but the HP is even worse on that team so not really viable. The other issue I have is that Kaede and Parvati can't have dark resists because they already have fingers and SDR which are pretty important for Kaede's team. I'll figure it out soon. Im sure Parvati can farm it too. I mean, I have beat arena with her, but it didn't feel as safe as my runs with Lakshmi. Want it to be fool proof

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    kiarahakura likes this.
  6. mageslay3r

mageslay3r Member

User ID:
    316-218-480
    PADherder:
    link
    just pulled her from lvl 150 mermorial egg machine

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  7. Jas

Jas Member

User ID:
    [US] 328,951,272
    PADherder:
    link
    So supposedly I have the start to a good Parvati team. I just started playing after quitting for two years so I'm a little uncertain. I know when I quit, she wasn't that great. I have Parvati, 2xCeres, Susano, A. Odin, Melon Dragon, Genbu, Guan Yu, Kushinada basically for green REM rolls. Someone on another thread suggested Parvati, Ceres, Odin, Melon Dragon and Susano. Thoughts? Thanks!

8. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would replace Ceres by Reincarnated Zeal (Dragon Knight)
    You rarely need both Ceres and Susano on the team and Parvatti and once you awake Parvatti, she'll be bind immune. Ceres is just too underwhelmind (sadly... sigh)

Jas likes this.
  9. Jas

Jas Member

User ID:
    [US] 328,951,272
    PADherder:
    link
    Good to know, I also didn't realize that Dragon Knight got upgraded at least once or twice since I stopped playing making him a better card. Thanks!

Arranging likes this.
  10. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is this thread dead????

I mean: Revo parvatti is out, and not a single mention here... Is she not worth it?

11. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think everyone has just been camping in the Mono Green Team thread, she's a thousand percent worth it. No regrets.

samuelburtt and Bolts like this.
  12. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Double post but it's been nearly a month so sue me...

This new ranking dungeon is actually fun, guaranteed blue predra with Revo parv's power never thought i'd be so easily blasting past predra's defenses.

This is for all the times you hosed up my decendeds or other ranking runs, you little turdbag! RECEIVE THE WINDS OF DESTRUCTION!

Arranging likes this.