[WIP Team Building] Sacred Life Goddess, Hathor

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by A2Wolverine, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    everyone keeps saying how easy they are to skill up.

I have been running the highest difficutly almost non stop, except for light sprite enhanced drop times and yesterday i did challenge 1-6.

i have 3 strawberry dragons, 1 is max skilled, 1 is slv 3 now
    i have 4 blueberry dragons, 1 is slv 4 now.
    I have 2 melon dragons, 1 is slv 4 now
    I have 2 lemon dragons, 1 is max skill, 1 is slv 6 i think now.
    I have 1 grape, and he is max skill.

but most of my evolved drops lately have been for grape, which are useless to me now. so even during this 2.5x skillup rate, and running the dungeon almost all the time, i still don't have a full set of skilled up fruit dragons, and I doubt i will, unless i start evolving the little ones.

2. A2Wolverine

A2Wolverine Well-Known Member

Heh nice,

I tried to grind for her skill ups but the cats just don't appear often enough for me to justify stoning it. I was busy skilling up Cao Cao mostly, plus running challenge dungeons and what not. I don't think Hathor is worth piing either since you can easily stall for her gravity most of the time.

My hope is that she wins an upcoming survey, since she seems popular enough in JP that it may happen.

3. PCC

PCC Member

User ID:
    246852462 (JP)
    PADherder:
    link
    I must admit I got slightly lucky since I stoned around 5 stones in the two weeks and the feeds, iirc, 0/4, 0/4, 2/5, 2/5, 1/2 = 5/20

for some reason I find that 45 (legend) the tiny neko appears much more often than in 40 (master)

4. Zellgadus

Zellgadus New Member

User ID:
    Zellgadus
    Hi everyone I'm looking for Hathor friends, I play in North America servers and my ID is 387,856, 390. Looking for all players who play Hathor on a daily basis. Right now I have 0 Hathor friends! if you play Hathor and have a free spot please add me!

5. silfer

silfer Expert Lurker

PADherder:
    link
    i wanna do

hathor/gran/valk/kali/izanagi but skilling gran.......helllllll

6. A2Wolverine

My gran has gone 0/19 recently...still stuck on skill level 2

7. silfer

silfer Expert Lurker

PADherder:
    link
    ouch. what did you do to earn that from rng? at least hathor's pretty good for farming gran iirc, but yup so many skill levels D:...........in the meantime d/l yomi has the dark spot.
    myeself, i havent really played hathor much yet but i've tried her out in endless and she's so tanky even underleveled. i like her playstyle a lot. like xq + ra or something. i bet her ult will be superb.

8. buttdancer

buttdancer Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh. Darn it.
    I lack the raw damage this team has, that Athena does quite a bit of the damage. Well, I really failed at matching, I didn't count but I didn't activate the multiplier 2+ turns, I vaguely remember getting him down to 50% before the gold keeper killed me.

9. Felris

Felris Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    According to reddit, Hathor joins the hall of champions to have bested the 21 floor hell that is the new pii dungeon. Looks like Hathor's gravity skill gets the last laugh after all!
    Anyways the team comp was pretty interesting:
    • Hathor/Hathor - L/R Rococo /L. Kali/Arthur(?)/L. Valk
    The third sub slot was filled in as "light rider" so probably refers to Arthur for his L/D coverage. Surprisingly it only has one time extend and a bunch of offensive orb changers. I guess having an on color delay really helps things, one day NA pad, one day......

10. A2Wolverine

Rococo is such a beast, I feel sad having missed out on her. Hopefully it comes back, but I probably won't be able to roll her.

Arthur is an interesting option. I probably would've opted for Zeus&Hera, considering how many high hp bosses there are at the end that can one shot you, packing another gravity could be a good idea.

11. buttdancer

buttdancer Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I threw exp everywhere, tossed my isis out of my team for izanagi, lost 2 more times, and I recently managed to kill off Gold Keeper with the Izanagi.
    I decided to be super safe and used actives at floor 2 to finish them thinking I could stall at Isis.
    At Isis, I died from her 15.4k hit where I healed just below that, between 15k and 15.4k.
    Maybe Isis cursed me.
    I'd use a stone for stamina but meh.
    Anyway, my attack eggs will now be going to Athena. I'd probably go with the same team because I fear the gold keeper more than binds.
    Good bye Challenge Dungeon 8, I hate how you don't give me the option of running dungeons with 0 stamina for preparation.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  12. Verrous@PF

Verrous@PF Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I didn't regret 297'ing my Athena for a second. She's a great farm lead so a hypermaxed one gets you pal points. As you saw in the vid she's a beast in the team with her and to a lesser extent Kali tearing stuff up with their two pronged attacks.

I just wish I used any other subs as consistently. I couldn't decide so dkali is my next + target. Hathor, Athena and Kali are done!

13. rifty

rifty New Member

User ID:
    rifty
    How would L/G Kirin do as the green slot sub, considering the triple gravity could bring a boss below 50%? Athena or Kirin?

14. Felris

Felris Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Athena. If you need another gravity just run Zeus and Hera.

15. Verrous@PF

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just gave Ultimate Dragon Rush a go with Hathor this morning. It went well. Here's the video:

16. Fizzydrink

Fizzydrink My drinks are overly carbonated

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So, in terms of covering dark, I want to know if currently, Sonia Gran is still more optimal than Defoud.

The OP has Defoud as a poor sub to cover dark as opposed to Sonia Gran. But Defoud has undergone some buffs since the thread was made and I want to know if he's still so much worse.

Defoud now comes with another light and dark enhance, and a skillboost. Suddenly, decent awakenings. Sonia Gran still has the edge, but not much of one. The real question comes at the active. Sonia's is largely useless. The dragon boost doesn't really affect anyone, and otherwise a 5 second extend is nice but I really don't care. On the other hand Defoud is at 7 turns (not 9) for turning hearts and jammers to light. This seems significantly better. It's also easier to skill up assuming you can beat the dungeon, and Defoud is on a lower experience curve.

So Defoud has worse awakenings (but not by so much anymore) a WAY better active, better HP, and worse RCV. He's easier to skill and level too. Is he better than Sonia Gran? I think so. At least update the thread to help with this debate.

Edit: This is also somewhat relevant to the Athena vs God Valk debate, as having God Valk would be redundant. However, having 2 monsters with 0 recovery may be pushing it without lots of +'s...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  17. Felris

Felris Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, for me it's more like running Valk + defoud is redundant and running Athena and Defoud hurts your rcv too much.

18. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Mathematician of butt-kicking

User ID:
    315 490 294
    PADherder:
    link
    Defoud's awakenings are good, buuuut like Felris said, his active is redundant when Valk exists, with her great RCV to boot. I find that Hathor is very active-skill independent, so it mostly boils down to comparing Defoud and Granny in terms of stats and awakenings. In that department Gran wins out with non-zero RCV, skill bind resist, and that ever precious finger.

But screw both of them. I choose DL Fagan because husbando. An extra gravity is redundant, but it really does help if you want to OHKO and need to get past the enemies' 50% threshold without triggering their abilities or preserverance (farming Granny comes to mind).

19. hatanos

hatanos New Member

20. Verrous@PF

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did ultimate devil rush for the first time today. Apparently I've never evolved my Cerberus because I got a new card animation for him. That made me feel noobish. I made a mistake when I tried to do matches and a row of hearts to clear binds, but forgot that bound monsters don't give you their movement time extends and I completely flubbed the match.

I did have a good board for satan and 1 shotted him. My Kali board for Beelzebub was pretty bad, but I made do.