[WIP, Team Guide] Norn of the Past, Urd

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Seika, Jan 22, 2015.

1. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    I believe the PadGuide app shows rotation history for at least several Skill Rotations.

2. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Huh. Thank you, I'll have to check that out. Pinned this and my other guide as their own tabs in chrome so I can hopefully do a little work on them every day going forward. :)

3. Odz.Infers

Odz.Infers New Member

User ID:
    My current team is:

Urd (leader)
    Yamato
    Ronia
    Uevo Ares
    Echidna
    Urd (friend)

Was just wondering is this team able to farm kotg easily?? I'm still new to the game so I haven't reach kotg yet but just want to know if it's able to farm kotg with ease before I start maxing this team.

4. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Yep you'll be cruising through kotg no problem. Especially with Echidna for Zeus, you wont have any issues.

5. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    Quite easily. The team in my sig (minus Uriel and replaced with Leilan) does it without effort.

6. diz

diz Active Member

7. mtb911

mtb911 Master Teambuilder, Mediocre player

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  8. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    You could do some interesting things with a row build. Perhaps try

Urd/RGY/Dino Rider/Lelian/Belial

Belial is actually a legit sub now with his new S.Uevo and having some actual skill up material now. His active pairs well with a Leilan board for burst, or with a Dino Rider active. Dino Rider is there to add a little meat to the bones when you make a TPA match, low cooldown active that's painfully easy to skill up these days and for the SBR. But, you can probably replace him with Ronia or Echidna, or whatever sub you might need.

RGY is a very nice Urd sub, covering crap removal, bind clearing, and of course heartbreaking. His only real downside is the lack of TPAs. All in all, not a bad team, but will need to be skilled up to be viable.

EDIT: You'll probably want an enhancer in Dino Rider's place. The easiest for you if you have a few extra fire jewels lying around would probably be Hera Ur. Theurgia could be acquired today as well if you're interested, and she is on color with Urd. However most of us agree her active can be quite the liability.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    diz likes this.
  9. Spencer25

Spencer25 Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    i finally rolled leilan today in 3 pulls, one of the last red gods ive been missing, just wish her typing didnt drop god so i could use her on shivadra...makes for a great other red card though! =) new one to 297 when I wasnt sure what was next.

10. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    You can never go wrong with Leilan in your life. I still use her for Urd, and she is clutch for Tsubaki. Hell, I'd even lead with her more if I had more consistent friends.

Derpinator likes this.
  11. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Congrats, @Spencer25 ! Leilan is an awesome sub for Urd, particularly on a row team, and makes an amazing lead in her own right for dungeons stacked with light/wood/fire encounters...which is a lot of them.

@MrBoogs Add me if you like - my Leilan is 8 ATK +eggs from Hypermaxed. (Delayed Hathor by one skill-up just to make Leilan my first, as she was my first REM roll. <3) I use her pretty regularly, and might even consider first-slotting her. It's not like Sakuya is Hypermaxed yet anyway..

12. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    Consider it done! Mine is full hypermax and oft neglected, especially now that Asty friends are coming out of the woodwork (which I'm not complaining about. Y'all keep right on coming!)

13. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Wonderful! Farming +eggs this weekend to get those last....now 6 ATK eggs for Leilan, skill-up Hathor, and then focus on HMing Team Sakuya's subs since I use them in half my teams..

Since I've not had the luck of rolling a Karin yet (only Chinese god I don't ahve across both accounts ;__; She'd be great on either.) I'll be tossing Water Jewels at Scheat once the change rotates over on the 3rd, since the x3 skill-up rates are around til the 10th, and I feel a lot more comfortable tossing potential Awoken evo/Karin skill-up material at her with the x3 rates.

Thankfully, the Kaede-Sacred Green Mask skill doesn't rotate, so my second Kaede should get maxed this coming week~ Also time to slowly stock up stones to acquire all the Red Trifruits I'll need for Urd and both Tsubakis...

14. Spencer25

Spencer25 Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I got Leilan to awoken form and max skilled her, but don't know when she'll ever come into play for me. I play shivadra and has to be fire and god type to get the full 25x. I guess I could play tsubaki... but Urd is just a sub for me now...krishna, rodin, ronia, belial, uriel, a second yamato all just sitting around max skilled

maybe ill work on a push button farming team for star vaults...

15. Neekoe

Neekoe Active Member

User ID:
    I am the only person running a pure tpa team with urd.

this is what i am running

urd
    urd
    rozuel
    cao
    valen/a.hino/cao
    gadius

pop urd and cao for major damage. rozuel is bind clear and heart trolls.

16. silfer

silfer Expert Lurker

PADherder:
    link
    what is the consensus on the ideal row urd team? is there one?

17. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    I've been having great success with the team in my sig. However I will be replacing Uriel with Yamato come Tuesday, which will also give me a bind clear option, an extra finger, and another burst with Yamato + Ares.

I don't know if it's ideal or not, but it is quite effective. I suppose adding A. Freyr in place of Horus would be the better choice for rows and enhance.

18. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I swear I'm alive! Apparently I was suuuper tired last night, which was when I planned to update this guide, and fell asleep twice without meaning to, one of which became less of a nap and more of a "sleep for 6 hours" kind of deal.. x.x;; I will try and update this guide today around my afternoon surgery!

I know he's W/F and not F/W but is anyone else psyched for the new gala-exclusive?! I'm also still holding out for a F/W CaoCao A.Evo..

19. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Good luck with your surgery!!! *cheers*

20. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    @foxwaffles Thank you, I'm really excited for it!! ^__^ Also excited for the food I'll be getting afterwards, haha.

Y'know, I wish they'd given the Norns more powerful LSes, or Urd a x4/x4.5 dmg part, at least.. Especially with Skuld getting x2 RCV to Wood, she kind of needs it with the playstyle they're shooting for..