Wisdom Kings?!

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Okay so the hype is real...Anyway I have dark and light, so after playing around their element does not effect the enemy, lvaj has 2550 atk and dvaj has 2435 atk. So that equates to 255k and 243k per turn, dual leads adds up to 510k and 486k respectively, in coop 573,750 atk and 547,875 atk for each lead so now we are at 1million damage each turn...if you add the yin yang twins multiboost as an equip you hit 860,625 and 818,437 not counting the 100 extra atk..so in coop you're hitting 1.6 million for a match? I mean that's crazy...now could you throw together a team with dark and all scar subs and the other team 3 whaledor and an orochi or dathena? And I mean usually first 2 floors on dungeons you could swipe then use scar for whatever else, then if boss can be delayed you can swipe match him down...that's the generic concept any thoughts or help?

2. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My Alt has the two of the dark ones + 2 sword pair, while my main has the light one and no sword pair. I did the awoken evo for all of them. I will have to say, that is some wicked math. Might need to see if @ko300zx has any videos of these Wisdom Kings. :cool:

3. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    There are very few videos with the two paired with themselves. For light, most vids they are paired with Yogg. The dark, they are pairing with Okuni, Dark Cotton, etc. At least for the two Awoken ones you made.

Vaedriel and Cheeseghost like this.
  4. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    These are kinda lame I want full cheese mode hahahahah but it's all good yog is definitely a good pairing for the light one also what does a team full of new dark resist equal to? I was thinking going with a team with that since 2 light combos or dark depending on lead gives a shield, and throw arhianrod in as sub? Hmmmm

5. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I just got this dark dumb dumb on my alt for the June quest. Got stupid Neptune on my main account. Neptune hasn't been been useful since the Civil War era. Worst part about having an alt...

6. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    :hilarious:

My Alt has a Neptune. Pulled one at the beginning of the account. My Main has gone 1100 days without one. Useful or not, he is one of my Unicorns for that Greco-Roman set. :shifty:

7. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

I have both on my main, and DIdeal on my alt. On the main I can go DVaj/Fio/Clea/GNey/BNey... so that's fun. And it's a built-in FUA.

8. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Check this s*** out. :wideyed: Running 3P with my Alt. No burst, 9-11 combos (I forget how many).

[​IMG]

I put a Fuma EQ on my Light Vaj so that Vaj has 1 row and 1 7C since I run Yog as a hybrid row/7C team. Apollo has a Valk EQ and *was* my high dmg sub until I brought in Light Vaj.

sgt502, iddybat and HappyNoms like this.
  9. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Just asking for curiosity's sake.
    Would it be better to evolve Yogg to L/B FUA form, and swap out Paimon for another sub with a more useful active / base awakenings?

I run a very different Yogg, rarely, with a lazy for the lulz Karn/Raphael thing going on because I waltz in blind a lot and tend to need the full insta-heal and-or immunity heal. So I'm no Yogg expert. Just casually wondering.

10. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Hot dang. I've gotten into that neighborhood (IIRC) with Cronus and the 5x green dragon (all those names are a blur)...

11. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    While FUA Yog is tempting, the Yog EVO I picked has a 3X ATK & RCV multiplier when HP is <80% vs the FUA evo that only has 2.5x ATK. That 3X RCV is very vital to healing back up above 80% if you don't want to blow Yog's active to heal.

Dropping Paimon is not an option. He brings 4 OE to the team which in combination with my Apollo's 4 OE guarantees 100% enhanced orbs on the board every turn. Paimon also brings 9700 HP to my team along with a short CD for my Saria SI. His base skill is useful for generating 3 light orbs/hearts with a skill haste. More than once, those three light orbs he makes have given me the second combo I needed plus hasted the team. I tried rotating him out once and my HP and OE suffered for it.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  12. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Paimon always saves me when I run yog, his high hp and that quick active is awesome...if you get orb trolled pop him and you activate, if you're low on health and orb trolled pop him and with new rcv multiplier on yog, you're at full health, you need a haste? That's right ask paimon! Orb trolled for fua? Pop paimon...Lol and if you don't pop paimon, his inherit is up within a turn or 2...was hoping one day I would get 5 and run a haste paimon team lol, I also think running old content on you you can really run whatever, currently, I run yog, paimon, yu narukama, l ney, and yuna, yu gets switched out if vdp isn't needed for yusuke, hiko, or ideal..I'm currently trying to get a 2nd account up and running, I would sub out yu, for wisdom king and I have 3 of that light multiboost I'd throw on 3 subs...also I love mh kirin equip for rows, and brachydios for oe

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Vaedriel likes this.