Wondering which movie monster to get

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by WiseWhiteTiger, Sep 8, 2017.

1. WiseWhiteTiger

WiseWhiteTiger Just looking to enjoy life while I'm here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I currently have just over 750,000 mp and I was hoping for some advice should I buy Athena or spend it on more then one mp monster?

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

What would your potential Dathena team look like? She has fallen from favor a bit and many people aren't very stoked on her anymore. Some people will tell you to wait and see if the 4 gentlemen get any good uvos before spending all your mp.
    Do you have a good team for Lighthera dragon? I think she is supposedly stronger? I don't really know though to be honest

3. WiseWhiteTiger

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly I'm not sure what teams I could make with her I have a ton of really good dark monsters like Anubis Loki and so on but not sure if she is right for me.
    I have been working on Neptune dragon and have him fully evolved and I'm currently working to get my ragnarok dragon evolved but I'm having a hard time because ether my skill or team composition isn't good enough to get his mats.
    But I'm really wanting ragnarok up because since he came out he is my favorite mp dragon though I'm kinda a mech fan boy.
    I haven't updated my pad hearder in a while been busy raising my 1 and 1/2 year old son so I do what I can when I have time sort of thing. I will try in the next couple of days to update it and then I will re post for advice I will just add all my R.E.M. Monsters

4. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    dont get Dath. its past its prime and the game is moving past what it provides. save the MP.

5. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Save for RMyr. Dath is great and all but I'm finding less and less enjoyment out of her. She suffers from lack of TPA-heavy heart makers and I always feel like I'm settling on subs for her. (I only have 2 hakus and not the magical 3). I'm in a similar boat. I've been shopping Shivadrag and Yomidrag for a while and I have all the evo mats ready but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

6. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    he has a single Urd, a single Yamato and a box full of heart breakers.

I still dont understand the hype for R Myr. sounds like way too much effort to get decent damage and she just doesnt have many good subs.

BurningMan likes this.
  7. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I want a movie monster.

Knomraski likes this.
  8. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

Personally, I think that if you're going to buy an MP monster you're better off buying it as a sub and not a lead. MP monster leads are at an all time historic low point right now. The best MP lead to buy right now would probably be Ragnarok Dragon, and you'd probably be better off buying 2-3, not just 1.

If you don't mind waiting 2-3 months, you could pick up either LHera Dragon or FMyr, either of which would probably be an improvement over the current available choices (with the possible exception of RagDrag).

DAthena isn't a terrible choice, but buying her would kind of be like buying a full price DVD right before Blu-Ray was being introduced... probably better off just waiting, especially since I get the impression you don't have millions of MP.

9. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

Godzilla is always a solid choice and sees some use as both a lead and a sub.

King Kong is also due for an ult evo soon so you could always wait and see if it's any good.

But if you're looking to split your MP and get a couple of monsters you could always buy Alien and Predator.

BurningMan and Trap like this.
  10. WiseWhiteTiger

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thank you all for your advice.
    I don't think I will buy d Athena I have Neptune dragon and ragnarok dragon like I said before so I think I'll just stick with those for now.
    Like i posted before I'll update my pad herder soon and repost to see if I can get some advice on team building again so maybe I'll eventually be able to practice and get past some of the dungeons I've been stuck on.
    Thanks again to all who answered my question.