Would living forever be a blessing or a curse?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Burton, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Burton

Burton Member

You don't die. Period. Doesn't matter if the earth blows up, doesn't matter if you get impaled and buried under 20 feet of snow, doesn't matter if you go skydiving without a parachute. You don't die; you'll get to see the rise and fall of nations;the destruction of human race; coming and going of generations.

What do you think of it? How would you enjoy your life and how would you feel after the sun explodes after a few billion years and you're left to float endlessly in space?

2. Tibbles

Tibbles me too thanks

I'd say it's a curse. You'd have to watch all your loved ones go just to make new ones and repeat the same process. Not to mention you'd have the government and scientists on your arse constantly trying to get a "sample" LOL.

3. buzzyrecky

buzzyrecky Okuni's #1 bae Card Creation Winner

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    some days i feel like i've already lived quite long enough

4. XCobra

XCobra るり

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It would be a curse if you take an example from the Index movie, Miracle of Endymion. Ladylee ate something was could never die, she was prepared to sacrifice the entire world in order to die.

However, it would be a gift if your example came from wolverine, where the old japanese dude wanted to live forever and said that immortality is the only life that had a meaning