Xmas Collab(Did you Roll?!)

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Cheeseghost, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Hello did anybody roll this? I really wanted a saline tbh Screenshot_20191215-185412_PAD-01.jpeg these are my pulls I had most already..venus kills me on this rem every year...xmas liu bei was one of my favorite preferential leads whenever he came out and I had many friends who ran him...I just pulled 3 more...but alas his buffs were lackluster...I was really hoping they'd make the jammer a full resist or instead of vdp adding another tpa so he'd be an awesome farming monster..idk I was hoping I'd get to use him again...maybe next year theyll buff his leader skill...maybe

Efreet likes this.
  2. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Once. Got my third Genie. No more.

Tek7 and Cheeseghost like this.
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Got Saline from the memorial machine. Eh. Honestly wish she was Ilmina. I might trade for her. Those fingers on a card with 3 team hps and VDP potential look nice.
    Xmas Romia is great! Wish I could say the same for Rkali. She was my favorite lead for like a year. She actually still does well enough paired with Uruka if you have good subs.

4. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I took my (rubbish) free rolls and skipped this REM.

5. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Did the free roll, and the $1 pack.

Free roll was something I sold, and $1 roll was a 2nd Christmas Gremory. I’m ok with that, since she can be traded for a 7/8 star at some point.

I traded for Ilmina last year, and got Romia in one of the seasonal super godfests. I have Raoh, so I won’t waste a trade on Saline. All of which means: done with this collab.

6. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did the free roll and got a venus I already sold.
    I don't know why they keep this seasonals so terrible. In most machines there is exactly one good card and two or three that are okay the rest is trash. They should filter out the bad cards and make them exchangeable then seriously buff the remaining cards and turn it into a ten stone machine...

Murdurus and Efreet like this.
  7. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    I think i never rolled Christmas rem aside from the freebies, i got 2 Castor and 2 Venus since the removal of the 4 stars.
    The trash pulls + the ability to (eventually) trade for the higher rarity cards makes it pretty easy to skip the whole machine.

8. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

I rolled free/bargain, and then traded for Saline. I have Raoh, but Saline opens up a more interesting sub pool with niche options as needed for a particular dungeon... including Raoh.

9. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I passed as I usually do with seasonal collabs. They usually only add 1-2 chase cards and the rest remains outdated garbage. I'd much rather spend my stones on other collabs that have higher chances of me getting something useful, or at the very least, something new.

iddybat likes this.
  10. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    After everyones comments I took the 10 stones from the last 2 days and went to roll super godfest instead of xmas rem again...didnt realize it had ended.. so I pulled fantasia at a shot at orphen andddd... got a 2nd Lina...YAY me!!