YATT (yet another trade thread)

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by kandjar, Sep 30, 2019.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have 4 to 5 dupes I don't really need, and could potentially trade for something else, I'm currently debating between 4 options:

*Omega*
    /
    - Mainly coz he seems to be the new hype :) and would give me more coop option.
    - Sadly, I only have 1 Saber (currently not dark) as really optimized sub for this team.
    - No Theor, Akuma, nor Rehven.

I feel that my team would at least for a time being very under-developed.

*Zeta*
    /
    - I already have one of him and he's one of the best sub for his own team
    - but I haven't really used him or found many people who wants to use him.

*Luluna*
    /
    - Currently mainly to play in Cian: the +3 and her VDP would really help clearing high content with her at the very least.
    - Kind of a Zela replacement... (since I have neither Zela not Zelakitty)

*NONE*
    - The final option would be to not do any trade for now.
    - Keeping the dupes for now waiting for another instance of the GH collab hoping for new more relevant cards to trade for.

----

Additional info - I already have: Karin, Ralg, Elena, Raizer, Noir, Bradamante..

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Omega really only excels at fast farming if you have the right box otherwise he is okay but i wouldn't trade.
    Zeta is decent but i also wouldn't trade. hp management is just bothersome. He is great at a5 farming but if you already have a stable team i wouldn't make that investment.
    Not sure about luluna if you really like playing cian or have other green teams that would like her she is quite nice, but she is more a nice to have thing than something that seems to be super great.

Do you have knight? I personally think he is one of the best cards in the collab triple 7c with vdp means he a a good bride zela replacement for the popular tifa pairings with a very relevant active. Since you already have karin i would look into getting him because i really think he upgrades the team.

3. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Mmm... and I assume that means: Rehven. I c.

Indeed.... Never been a huge fan of DMeta, I ran her for some dungeon, but has never been my fav lead.

I run A5 fine, with like Dkarin or Cloud if I solo, otherwise, in coop, I don't really have much issue with it.

To be fair, I'm not sure either, I don't really have any other good green team at the moment.
    She gets a point for being cute :p
    As for Cian, I really enjoy her, but... I don't really have any friend playing her... (I do have a dup which I've been using)

Oh?
    No I don't have him, I'm gonna check him.

EDIT: Not sure he's gonna be an upgrade for me, I already have a bunch of VDP light subs; *if* he's typing was healer, attacker or machine, I would have snapped him immediately.
    Right now, as light VDP sub, I have a lot of options:
    - Yusuke (L/L and L/B)
    - Saline
    - new Bradamante
    - Kio
    - Ilm
    - Yu Narugami (which looks even more underwhelming now)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  4. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For omega its not just reven but rather that the whole team needs to be pretty optimized to fit the dungeon perfectly so it requires a rather whale box to really get something out of him otherwise he isn't really better than running some of the other meta leads to clear a5.

As for knight yeah it seems like you are decently equipped in that regard although you can never have enough strong vdp cards on a team now but between Yusuke, bradamante and saline you got most stuff covered

kandjar likes this.
  5. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This type of comment makes me think Omega's not for me; I haven't really investigated (nor have the will to do so for now) on Omega's team; I just heard people raving about him as he was the top tier price.
    I'm still have 4/5 days to decide on it; right now, I'm leaning toward skipping him.
    If I see some appealing team I can make w/ or w/o small modification, I'll consider him; otherwise I'll pass.

I'm more leaning toward Luluna as I'm lacking on the green sub pool.
    Also, I don't have any sub with a +3 combo active. Last bonus: she's not a bad leader and her dark form as a very niche and unique LS which could potentially be very handy in whatever GH is cooking for us in the near future.

6. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got Luluna :D (i.e: traded for her)