Yog-Sothoth?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by stratataisen, May 11, 2019.

1. stratataisen

stratataisen Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If I recall correctly, he was pretty decent a while ago, not sure if that's the case now? I'm tempted to try and put a team together because I got one on each account and I want to try my hand at doing so on my own without asking for help. (because I feel like @Noc gave me all the help and then some for a long while. Thanks again!)

And I apologize if none of this makes any sense, I'm taking pain meds for a tooth and a little loopy atm. lawlz

2. Padacide81

Padacide81 Member

User ID:
    344, 635, 456
    Yogg isn't bad as a lead still, can clear a lot of content still regardless, but I would say in terms of current meta and available leads he would be considered obsolete in comparison, but he definitely is still used.

3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I still use mine, not as often as I use Hao/Reeche/D.Meta/Kamimusubi, but I still use.

4. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yog is cool to farm stuff fast because he has a high multiplier that is easy to activate without much effort.
    There is not much reason to really build an all purpose team like with the meta leads because you will have to adjust the team for every dungeon anyway.

5. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    yeah yog is the shit. two pairs of light and it annihaltes anything. populate with orb change and light skyfall (apollo, bride scheat/esch) and you can blind run most regulars i typically roll out viz(god killer/bicolor)/apollo(devil kill)/apollo(dragon kill)/bScheat(saria)

6. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

On a side note is anybody going to play the new Green Yog?

7. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He looks better as a sub than a lead with his doubke vdp. While having green and red on a regular board is more likely than 6 lights his over 80 clause is still too much trouble to run him like a meta lead. For farming purposes the mono color yogs are better since its easier to get 6 lights on the board tha 3 red and 3 green (not that there aren't obrchanges for that but normal yog can just use every light bi/tri color or double orb changers to guarantee activation).

8. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    As a bi-color lead, Yog's leader skills has more in common with Kamimusubi's than Yog's? I'm honestly shocked that gungho managed to resist the temptation to make a schoolgirl Kami!

9. sl946

sl946 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yog is brilliant for short dungeons (including most descends). I don't like him for longer dungeons (such as the various arenas), though. If you get orb trolled even once, you get stuck stalling forever until you can get your hp's in range again.