YomiGon Dragon Team? Other MP purchasable monsters?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by FTBuckeye, Apr 18, 2017.

1. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    Someone gave me the recommendation that I might be able to create a fantastic Yomi Dragon team. I don't know what this is, but I did see a Yomi Dragon for puchase with MPs. I have like 600K monster points and I'm wondering what, if any, would be the best way to use those to purchase a couple of monsters to build some awesome teams. Right now I only have a mono-red team.

ftbuckeye under padhearder ... I'm open to suggestions ... I read a thread and I might have good subs.

Please advise a novice. :)

2. Reine

Reine Ham hands

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I personally think Yomidra is the 2nd easiest of the MP dragons to build a team for. Plus, you have an Eschamali, so I say have at it. You'd probably want to switch your Akechi over to the D/L version, though.

MegatronG likes this.
  3. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Yomidra/esch/esch/akechi/okunoshi.

Devolve akechi and okunoshi. Akechi to dark/light
    And oku to dark/blue

With this team you can farm a1 all day for pys. Make sure you skill up your eschamllis first use them everytime one is ready (after the buff is gone.) Then work on skilling up yomidra. It's most likely your helper is max skill, akechi and oku are very easy to get there skill ups.

When running a1 the hardest boss is always sopdet. With yomidra team he's really easy. 2 dk combos maybe a 3rd while he's light. And I've even done 3dk+3 others when he's dk. 2-3 turn kill. Oh and 100 turn stall on meimei...keep her health up so she'll keep feeding you hearts. I can almost fully rcv with 1 heart combo. (I also have haku 1100+ rcv) and kali, if prolly bring a gravity on oku cuz u don't have a haku. Unless you feel confident you can put 12 or more dk orbs on the board. Then it's just the 5 for activation +2 or more dk combos should get her under the 65%. Save yomidra active in case she don't give hearts and keep your health over 20k.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    RaMatthieu and FTBuckeye like this.
  4. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    I have yet to run A1 ... what is A1? I've heard of Arena but I don't think I'm there yet or have opened it. Can you elaborate?

5. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Arena 1. After you finish god kings floating garden I think it opens up in tech dungeons. That team I put together for you is capable for getting you there.

6. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Save your badpys or use them on eschamlli. We're getting 5 this week. If you go into the dungeon and it's not the color you want don't kill it. Just back out. And go back in. Till you get what you want. Also you might want to take out all the fodder material from your padherder and remove the decended monsters too. It was really hard combing through it.

FTBuckeye likes this.
  7. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok
    Ok, I'll do that ... good advice. I just keep around att monsters with MP > 15 ... not sure it's worth it to be honest.

8. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Anything 99 or more u can keep.

9. Varolie

Varolie Figuratively Stupid

User ID:
    Varolie
    PADherder:
    link
    Arena unlocks when you complete the technical dungeon paradise of the Holy beasts

MegatronG likes this.
  10. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

I really don't understand this.... Do you mean A.meimei or A.Parvati?

For A.Meimei, assuming you're running a team with reasonable (~10) amount of OE awakenings, 5+3 is all you need to break Meimei's defense. And on top of that Meimei always give you a free tricolour board on her first turn, which should give you an easy kill board.

For Parvati your unconditional 4x atk is plenty to let you kill her within 10 turns or so. Just don't do 5 match and her health will go down over time. Make sure you have enough HP to tank her rage hit <30%, and if not, use a delay active before reaching that threshold.

And for OP: for your subs I would recommend R.Anubis/Eschamali/+ 2 other dark gods. Anubis is very nice for his very high HP, double fingers and hazard clear active skill.

11. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, got the dragon. I assume I evolve him. ... things coming together, will update after I evolve him.

12. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Yes. Parvati. Thanks for the correction. And I didn't missed the anubis in the messy padherder. I would have recommended him. I run anubis on my arena team due to the abunduncae of poison/jammers. And I've never actually tried to take out Parvati without the stall was always worried about the 30% and you run through skills trying to take her down cuz she changes the board 66% of the time. I try to save the skills for kali. Someone told me before that anubis is bad for the team. But I honestly think he's better then oku.

13. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    I'll clean up my PadHearder today ... that should help. :) ... so should I be getting my Anubis ready?

MegatronG likes this.
  14. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Yes. Start running star vault when it comes around. (Its been every 8 days.) If your an iap player it might even be worth buying 5 stones and run as many times as you can in the hour it's available. 10 +eggs per run. I don't know how your skill level is or what team you run now but do not take that dungeon lightly.

15. Nekrabyte

Nekrabyte Tooooo Blue

User ID:
    Nekrabyte 336,730,373
    5x skill up and eschamali skill up is Friday dungeon. I wouldn't use pii.

MegatronG likes this.
  16. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Yes...i forgot. Seeing as I'm not fortunate enough to have her. She's the metalit. Right?

17. Nekrabyte

Nekrabyte Tooooo Blue

User ID:
    Nekrabyte 336,730,373
    Devilit this rotation. (Dark drop in Friday mythical)

18. FTBuckeye

FTBuckeye Member

User ID:
    FTBuckeye
    PADherder:
    link
    Updated my box, take a look, let me know what you think? My team is coming together.

19. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Looks good. Still need skill ups...there the most important factor. Plus evoing yomi. Gonna be awhile before u get his final evo. But of you pair with his final. It's still really easy.