Your Anubis Coliseum team

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by CloudnineXXX, Aug 23, 2017.

1. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    What is your Anubis/Diablos Coliseum team?

I'm using
    • Diablos^Nene
    • Yuna^Indra
    • Tachi^Tachi
    • Amatsu^Nene
    • Isis^Flex
    • Anubis^Orochi
    Any suggestions to improve consistency or what would be best to SI on to Isis?

2. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been trying Colo as well because I'd never cleared it. Tried twice died twice using:

Anubis (Nohime) / Diao / Diao / RIndra (Indra) / Skuld (Orochi)

First run I didn't know Sevenzard does 50k if you leave poisons.
    Second run I got Chaos Dragon Knight and got bound 10 turns, which led into Sevenzard who then killed me.

I'm thinking I might suck it up and run BH in coop instead.

3. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    I run:

Solo:

Diablos(Oichi)
    Awoken Nohime(Awoken Nohime)
    ReYomi(DOrochi)
    Amatsu
    Romia(Ishida)
    Anubis(Ishida)

Coop:

Main: Same as above
    Alt: Anubis(Ishida)/Awoken Nohime/Romia(Cauchemar)/ReOrochi(Orochi)/Glavenus(Sheen)

Both pretty consistent. Except for Fuck Mhera and her damn color absorbs. Thought about throwing Bride Perseph on somewhere just to kill the bitch, but I would have to put her on the main's Nohime because I need amatsu to remove the locks for second form Orpharion. Would have to kill the puppet with the alt, pop perseph on the main and pass, then pop ishida and kill with the alt. Perseph's active takes away the damn hearts for the FUA.

4. bp1976

User ID:
    Quick thoughts:

Im guessing you dont have Romia or Nohime? Romia is far superior to Yuna for a TE stick, and Nohime would be much better red coverage for the guard break. Binds arent a huge issue in Colo anyway.

I would probably say that Isis could be replaced for sure, and not sure you really need a shield. With Amatsu you should have enough HP to tank Goemon and Hel, which are the only big preempts you need to worry about. If you dont have enough HP, consider swapping Isis for Orochi. Orochi has the same amount of TE and plenty of bulk. Just toss a board on Anubis if you do that and cover red with something else?

5. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Romia would be better now but Yuna would be better once she gets her 7c's. I actually prefer white focus because if you're on Yuna you want the orb change to cover white so Tachi preferred over Nohime. The advantage of black is Nohime is the perfect red cover. I've been happy with Isis. Three turn healing and damage boost is nice with the flexibility to SI anything, but she's missing 7c's to be optimal.

I like the shield for MHera. Shield is mandatory imo (susano might be the better shield).

Doubt BH can one shot 100m without damage boost. I'd stick to Anubis personally. HP isn't an issue in co-op and rcv is rarely an issue solo or co-op.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  6. bp1976

User ID:
    Good point as far as the shield for MHera. I hate that bitch.

I think Romia is better overall, the dragon killer and 7c is so clutch. Plus her base active is really superior if doing a dark focused team. (Yunas base active is meh at best). I personally think dark/green is a superior team because it synergizes better with the leads. @wangatang0830 turned me on to it, and I have had a ton of success. Try swapping Romia for Yuna and Nohime for Tachi and see how it feels. If you dont like it you can always swap it back LOL. I honestly hardly ever use actives anyway with my build, except sevenzard which I just pop a board on, the fishies, and the last couple of floors. And of course if you get a resolve enemy and you dont have 6 hearts on board. Ishida becomes your favorite board because of the 2 turns of haste and the hearts for FUA.

wangatang0830 and CloudnineXXX like this.
  7. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've beat it 3 or 4 times with this team:

Anubis^Sheena
    Yomi^Orochi
    Gunma^Balboa
    Indra^RKushi
    Glavenus^Ishida Mitsunari
    Diablos

Sheena on Sevenzard
    Diablos and Match all 5 colors on Achtros and Deigkh
    Orochi on Puppet
    Heart row on all resolve bosses

HappyNoms likes this.
  8. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Tried Nohime x Anubis once and hated it. Not enough damage with the rogue mechanics gimping everything, and without the power of Diablos.

Can't do either side of the Anubis x Diablos pairing. Have played for 900 fucking days, rolled for Anubis at every opportunity for the last year, rolled a fuckton of Egyptfests before that, and NEVER got him. Fuck you all.

9. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    I wish I had an Indra...........

10. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Could you remark a sec on the gunma^balboa.

I feel kinda like I could just put a double 7c sub in that base slot like Nohime and just causally high combo my little jaded cat heart out for consistent damage. Gunma is for the perpetual Anubis bonus? Balboa because...rocky balboa.

11. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes Anubis teams use either Gunma or double DiaoChan for permanent damage boost due to AS proc

12. bp1976

User ID:
    The reason he asked is that most anubis/diablos teams dont need the AS proc most floors due to cards with the double 7c awakening and the larger board. I clear colo and hardly ever use skills

13. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah, derp. I just use Diao for the extra time because it's sooooo nice.

14. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Yeah, maybe not the best decision. I tried it without Gunma the first few times and knocked a few early floors exactly into their rage zone, got frustrated, subbed in Gunma, immediately beat the dungeon, and never looked back. Might be time to switch it up. [BTW, Balboa inherit is just for stats.]