Yu Yu

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, May 11, 2018.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Sooo I'm super excited for this collab, I'll use the free pull and the yusuke stone bundle and the renewed bundle...and maybe a pack, then realistically I'm trading for whatever I didn't get...the real question what is the go to yusuke team? Kamiya and Coran from voltron seem like good board change inherits, do I go all blue yellow and throw in maybe a nees to cover dark/green, and something else for red? Tachibana looks like a good sub and I have 3 or 4...thoughts?

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Right now I'm thinking of using
    R.Apollo for more VDP and rediculous healing
    Viz-ADQXQ Inherit
    Aife-because holy shit duh
    Fua. Might use aten, Myr or Cotton.
    Question is which cotton. I already have Green and Red and then one more unevolved. Light would probably make Apollo unnecessary but blue would give a lot of HP.
    Also most my subs here are bindable :l

I also have a concern. Yusukes LS doesn't do much damage without hitting 7c. Hitting 7c and a VDP on a normal board seems pretty hard. I mean if you solved the board completely perfectly you can only get 8 so thats not a lot of room for error. Do people just use Lightning or cthuga inherits? Hopefully I can find a friend with a unevolved Nene inherit?

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Apocalypse makes a good board for VDP since I felt that tricolor works better than bicolor, add Ars Nova for board fix if you don't get enough light orbs and Cthugha, unevolved Samurai God 2 series for additional +2 combo.

Edit: Scratch that. Apocalypse doesn't make blue orbs.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  4. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So here's a question from all of us non-IAP and light IAP players hesitant to chase a 6* collab monster (especially after spending so many stones on the 6-stone 6* REM):

Do the 5* pulls from this collab have any significant value?

5. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Why would you put Nees on the team? :bored:o_O:confused:o_O:confused::bored:

I've said it a lot lately, but there is no "go to" or "optimal" team these days. Using the same leads, if I were to run AA, A4, or A3, my subs and inherits would vary. There is so much you can do with a Yusuke team. I've seen everything from top tier sub builds with stuff like Light Ideal and Zinogre to non-rem builds (Odin Dragon, Rushana, 2x Moogle) that can farm A4 easily. Hard to go wrong...unless you use Nees :bored:

Cheeseghost and wangatang0830 like this.
  6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah ha what the fuck? Lol don't use Nees. This is not a rainbow team. Blue and Light are what you want.
    Tachibana is a great sub yes.
    Apocalypse makes no blue orbs? I mean barioth equips finally have a chance to shine here though so that's something.

sgt502 likes this.
  7. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Will be running tachi, bcotton, aife and odindra. Not too sure about inherits probably barioth equip on aife, maybe orochi on cotton and heart box on tachi.

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You're right I don't know why I typed that.

9. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Omg sorry it was 5 in the morning and I was super excited lmao wow lmao, won't be using nees hahaha, amatsu on the other hand is a huge stat stick and fua.....

BonerChamp69 likes this.
  10. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    don't forget your dupe amenos. also, base nene inherits. that's...that's basically it for VDP board changes.

11. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    So right now I'm running yusuke(brachydiosequip), yuna(astraea), tachibana, amatsu(amatsuequip), yusuke(noequip) and then yusuke helper....I'm thinking switch Astraea to tachibana and inherit koenma onto yuna for the awoken bind clear rather than use Odindra as a sub.. I have a dragon killer and God killer and gonna put 2 skill delay on yusuke one, wish I had waited and made one yusuke God killer and one dragon killer but didn't think I would pull one...any other subs or inherits that would be feasible...for a3 or a4? Before 2nd yusuke I had thrown ideal on just to see hp and had hit 120k and was healing back to almost full with 3 hearts and 7 combos

12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you have L.Ideal, I think she should be on your team. Her delay, although short, is useful (for example when you're encountering Folklore and don't have awoken bind clear ready, you can delay him). She also will hit very hard on Yusuke team. For A4, with dual Yusuke you might not even need a spike to one shot Dragon Caller (might need a spike for the one with 75% shield), especially if you equip Dragon Killer on him. You can put Yusuke as an assist for Amatsu or Yuna. Astraea is situational.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  13. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I ran a4 twice I forget how far I got do I need awoken bind clear and fujin inherits?

14. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i don't think you have to particularly delay Folklore. his 3 turn bind here isn't bad compared to the 6 in AA. but yes the delay is useful. I put my rathian on him and use his rathian to poison the norns. More importantly, his HP awakes are amazing on a high HP team.

yes to awoken binds (Fuma Kotaro will wreck you, and theres others scattered everywhere) but id argue that its not ESSENTIAL like it is in AA. at least not on a team this tank. You DO however need a good bind clear as Tsubaki can bind cards for 10 turns and Amnel binds for 15 on preempts.

Fujin is unnecessary. only absorb is sadalmelik and khepri, and both can be safely stalled.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  15. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Thanks and yeah fumo kotaru is annoying lol he actually annoys me, he's the only spawn that i look at and sigh...but he's beatable nothing big