Yusuki w/ 7x6 a possibility?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by gottasmile, May 17, 2018.

1. gottasmile

gottasmile Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Tons of my friends have Yusuki . . . I am still debating the merits/sacrifice of getting him myself. I am also currently somewhat obsessed with 7x6 boards. So, while he obviously pairs best with himself, is there a 7x6 lead he would pair decently with? I have L/B Navi (not a great multiplier), and that is what got me wondering . . . Thanks for your thoughts!:happy:

2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I pair him with diablos usually and use him as a sub with Li inherit.

7x6 makes some annoying mechanics easier to deal with. locked , blocked, blind, cloud orbs etc.

gottasmile likes this.
  3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Why not Awoken Pollux for 6x7, x8 multipler and two light combos. It's light orb hungry, though it is a 6x7 board, but on color and on theme, with a useful active in a way Diablos isn't particularly, all due respect to Diablos being Diablos. Pollux gets stats boost for being on color, vs Diablos not.

Mai is another option, x8 to light and fire cards and a mild shield, if you don't mind matching fire light water on a 6x7, which is no big deal, or composing your subs from mostly light subs, which is usually fine for most boxes as Yusuke often runs mostly light. Assumes you have Mai for the ocean of Yusuke friends though.

If you just want 6x7, I'd think Tachibana is better than Navi, for the better active and 7ccs. Or Ilmina.

You can basically use any 6x7.
    I've lazy and-or accidentally run Anubis with bff random Romia, Navi, Mai, Ilmina, Diochan, constellations, all sorts of random clicking before looking, making me match weird color combos, and if you aren't in alt arena or a C10, it's fine. Yusuke plus random 6x7 I would expect to be the same.

Well.
    It would be a hot mess trying to split with Bradley for light plus water plus five dark combos, but even then, the lulzy shenanigans of it amusing, you'd probably still have the hp off Yusuke team/subs to do a hoarding dark board prep into sweep two turn dance, and live to tell the tale.

Is Navi your only 6x7 option?
    It's okay. Otoh, I wouldn't necessarily be scared to go off color for your split in an untraditional way. 6x7 are big enough you usually match the rainbow or a 5 orb or whatever without particular trouble, consistently.

gottasmile likes this.
  4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Pair with Diablos. Doesn't matter that he's not light. The 7x6 answer is always Diablos.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  5. gottasmile

gottasmile Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Diablos would be perfect . . . if I just owned him!

6. gottasmile

gottasmile Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have Mai and Diochan, too. Didn't think of Diochan, but that's now what I'm off to try! I also recently rolled Nohime, and she should be ready to play soon.

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Remember that you'll lose 1.5x to all stats compared to double Yusuke in exchange for a shield (most 7x6 leaders have built in shield into their LS when you activated their LS).

gottasmile likes this.