Zaerog Core teams

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by ryerye, Dec 3, 2019.

1. ryerye

ryerye Member

Hi guys,
    Like most of you I'm having fun with the new card. My zaerog team is pretty good but I'm finding that I'm not having enough dark orb if I activate with two dark combo every turn. It's very hard to consistently have 6 dark orb on the board. Do you have any good short-CD orb changer that would help?

Here's my team:

Zaerog (Kuroyuri), Kuroyuri (assist), Nergigante (assist), Phenom (assist), Valentine Ney (assist), Zaerog

I can usually cover almost all hazard resist and fujin-active with the assist slots so that's not a problem. The only problem is keeping a good stream of dark orb coming.

Thinking about throwing Hiei on the team and take out VNey.

What are people running?

Cheeseghost likes this.
  2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you have Mira, put her on the team and throw both Kuroyuri for more dark-generating cards such as Chuan, Ina or any short-CD dark makers you have. You rely on Kuroyuri too much. You see, when using Kuroyuri, you have to stall. You can't blasted any enemies with leader like Zaerog who needs specific amount of orbs to activate if you're already using two slots for Kuroyuri.

3. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    The orb issue can be helped with double nergigante or a 7x6 switch in place. Box dependent. My box doesn't have the ability to do either in solo.