Zaerog Infinity Invades?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by 7cd28, Oct 4, 2018.

1. 7cd28

7cd28 Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I was cruising through the Mythical Plus level dungeon when on floor 8, a weird invade of three creatures, elements Water, Fire, and Dark invaded. I couldn't find any info about them, so I hit them as hard as I could. They had high defense, so I used Shiva's active the next turn before they could attack. STILL didn't break through despite a very high multiplier and 17+ combos. Then they one-shotted me from full. What the heck are these things and where can I find info about them?

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Predras. They are a normal spawn. http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1832

They have 10 million defense. A button or poison is generally the easiest way to deal with them. Guard break is nice if the team can fit it in. Defense break actives work too but need to still deal a good chunk of damage if it's not a 100% def break.

3. 7cd28

7cd28 Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I must have been looking at the wrong Zaerog infinity Descended page? Thanks for the link. I just recently came back to PAD after a long break. How come Padx doesn't have all the dungeons anymore like it used to?

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    There's a bunch of variations on there from monthly quests or challenges, special appearances, stuff that makes dungeons look like the normal one but it isn't lol. Almost all of the "Special" purple dungeons have Predras on floor 8 of the Mythical Plus version, just fyi. Special Descended Rush doesn't.

PADX has been up and down the past year. They haven't been as on top of updating things as they once used to be but they are still getting things on there. Might just not be the second they become aware. May be a bit behind.