Zeus & Hera Results 9/6/2015

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by fongjob, Sep 6, 2015.

1. fongjob

fongjob Active Member

Breaking in Awoken Leilan. Beat this without too much trouble, kagutsuchi + 2 red TPAs were enough to break neptunes defense. Hoping to farm this today for Z&H skill ups.

win8x, Gig and jade like this.
  2. Snowflake

Snowflake Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG] why not :p

Gig likes this.
  3. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    First time for me... in Legend difficulty my body is not ready for mythical yet.

/ / / / /

What a ride.

- Floor 1 : I singled out the bubly then stalled a little for skills.
    - Floor 2 : Captain Falcon's girlfriend asking me to show her my moves... I can't. I wouldn't be stuck doing legend difficulty descends otherwise. :finger:
    So I waited her combo shield to be lifted, thankfully A. Leilan's leader skill is preventing me from dying like a sad slob.
    - Floor 3 : Didn't pay attention for his status shield and wasted Kagu's skill. :hungry: Had to stall forever to get it back. It was so sad and hilarious.
    - Floor 4 : soul cure, soul cure, soul cure, soul cure... :cool: and then a good board finally happened lol. I'm in too deep to have the decency to stop now.
    - Floor 5 : surprinsingly nothing to say here, took the time to heal back his gravity and killed him.
    - Floor 6 : oh boy here we go, they want to see my moves too, they're playing too much smash bros I swear. I slowly grinded them until that sweet spot between 50% and 40%, waited for the turn gap where there is no status shield, poped echidna and finished in 4 turns and that still was a close call because I can't puzzle for shit. :cool:

And i still got a drop despite this run beign the shamefulest run of the decade.
    Also I can't screenshot in the heat of the moment so aftermath screenshots onry. :snaphappy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mythical is still way out of my league and so is skilling up this monstruosity. :(

domon and jade like this.
  4. LightFangX

LightFangX ♡ Choco Parvati ♡

User ID:
    329,242,285 (Light@PF), 368,973,395 (Light2)
    I tried to Mythical...and somehow succeeded :eek: I will try again later, but it's just so heart pounding (like how @Gig described his run :confused:)
    Anyway:
    Floor 1: KO'd all but King Flamie, stalled a bit for some skills, OHKO'd
    Floor 2: I combo'd all the way through, and Minerva was so nice as to give me some more fire orbs for a tpa and another match >:3
    Floor 3: While I was stalling through his shield, I realized that 2 green tpas could easily bring his health down by a 1/4th. I popped a Verd and went on.
    Floor 4: OHKO with fire combos <3
    Floor 5: Stalled, recovered and went on (popped Yamato and A.Shiva just to be safe)
    Floor 6: Here we go! I stalled out the shield (did not a lot of damage), then popped Echidna. I popped a Verd, got him down to around 50%, did some more combos, popped my 2nd Verd (came back up thank goodness :eek: ), got him down to around 30%. All I did then was combo for the next 2 turns, and got my prize.

This really counters my rage stoning for Tengu >.> 2 stones, got my 2 stones back (in form of clearing both that and Zera) today. God that was disappointing >.< (My Awoken Yomi, however, is almost there <3 )

Gig likes this.
  5. akhc

akhc Vissi D'Arte

User ID:
    385 014 322
    PADherder:
    link
    Farming this for dark jewels and Zera skillups. Went 4/15 or Zera and 2/4 on Haku skillups. Can live with that I guess. Might farm more later but getting bored :/

6. Lexane

Lexane Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Last time I looked at the stats for this dungeon I somehow added an extra '0' on all the bosses' HP (so drunk):rolleyes: and Minerva's imaginary 10mil HP put me off. Ceres's imaginary 15mil HP was scary too.
    Now I look at it again and realize how silly I was. :p
    Beat both difficulties with Bastet.

Zulias likes this.
  7. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Attempted Legend with . Made it to Zeus and Hera no problem. Got fucking heart trolled right after they used gravity, while I was recharging skills.

I'm not going to bother with this hellhole until I have Pandora max skilled. And I still feel like a fucking extinct dinosaur for not having an Awoken combo god to shit all over this Descend.

I guess I can try Awoken Isis in the next month or so. I have Amon to counter their resolve. And she doesn't give a fuck about the light/dark resists everywhere.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  8. domon

domon Well-Known Member

Cleared mythical easily this morning with my awoken shiva team. Had stamina to do another run this afternoon and flubbed my tpas after stalling on Neptune. Died :(

9. Shadowdrak

Shadowdrak Well-Known Member

Ilm speed build. 2-3 minutes average time :p

image.jpg

10. Curls

Curls Active Member

User ID:
    NA: 326,440,388
    PADherder:
    link
    Tried it with my go-to serious-mode team. L/G Kirin, LKali, Apollo, LMeta, Muse, L/G Kirin. Ceres wrecked me somehow. I'll try again later.

11. Striku

Striku ,,廿_廿,,

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Finally cleared it with Haku.

12. Verrous@PF

Verrous@PF Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared it with Sarasvati.

13. Supp

Supp Extreme Topaz Slime, Shynee

I ran 2 times with my SS Isis mythical. and it was well slow and safe.

then I decided WTF, took out my gimp underlevelled Krypto team into the inferno (mythical of course)

Ilm (max lvl, max skill, +38)
    Superman (lvl 81, skill 1)
    Superman (lvl 68, skill 1)
    Kiriko Another (lvl 51, max skill)
    Awoken Leilan (lvl 91, max skill)

+297 friend courtesy of @Shadowdrak

took about 3 minutes... damn... go go Krypto...

14. Zaurora

Zaurora Momiji Best Girl

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This Dungeon is quite trivial with this A. Shiva team. The strategy I used worked 5/6 times for me. The only time I failed was when Haku invaded and I accidentally knocked her into rage mode.

F1:Burst through, stall if necessary.
    F2:Burst through her. Shouldn't be hard.
    F3:Just stall out until his shield wears out and pop Urd and Shiva. Make sure to defeat him before Abysstrom.
    F4:Burst her.
    F5:Slowly burst down and KO him on the last turn.
    F6: Pop Urd, or Femme and get them under 50%. The lower the better. They should bind Urd and Femme, so pop Minerva or Drake or both and KO them.

15. oGambit

oGambit Well-Known Member

@Striku saw your team. Tried it. Got it my second try!

image.jpg

I like switching up farming with other teams I see otherwise I get bored... Usual team is a.bastet. Also pandora is 297. Almost no plusses on anything else (like 14 on Loki)

16. vicentetx

vicentetx So many skill-ups, so little time.

Very straightforward farming with ShivaDragon, although not as cool as Shadow's Ilm build.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-15-23-28 (360x640).jpg

1F: TPA plus some combos, or a line if available for ease of use.
    2F: spend a turn to set up the board in the corners. She will hit and give a line of reds. Split the line into two 1x3s and do the corners for the KO.
    3F: tomato + Ares, make a couple blobs for the KO.
    4F: skill bind is irrelevant, although with upcoming Ares, I will sub in him and ALeilan for 100% SB resist. For now, keep the god version of Leilan in. Anyway, 1x4 plus combos will KO. Otherwise tank until 4 show up.
    5F: if skill bound, burn 4 turns. If not, burn 2. Then pop as many SDragons as required and pop Ares and Tomato skills to KO, if needed.
    6F: Leilan + Belial and make the needed combos. Can get trolled of course, but use those cascades if needed.

17. Priapus

Priapus Valar Morghulis

User ID:
    7 stones, 46 runs, and 9 jewel invades later, they're max-skilled! They went 0/5, 0/5, 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 3/5, 2/5, and 2/5. Definitely was expecting more runs and only failed once (on a jewel invade run no less). I farmed it with my nearly hypered AShiva team. I dunno if they'll have a use on any current team, but if Hathor gets a nice UVO with lots of skill boosts, this card will be a powerful sub. Just missing a dark Zeus to UVO it now.

[​IMG]

Gig and Verrous@PF like this.
  18. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ugh, got to Zeus & Hera with Verd/GZL/Liu Bei/MeiMei/Sasuke/Verd. Got them to a sliver under 50%. Wanted to stall one more turn so I could use MeiMei and get GZL up to finish them off. I healed up and got a skyfall green tpa and like 8 combos to knock them just under 40% and dead next turn. Rest of this dungeon was pretty easy, even Ceres who got me with the skill lock.

19. Hazuzu

Hazuzu Well-Known Member

Lmeta+a venus easily beat this dungeon, absolutely 0 chance of losing on zeus&hera since I can stall all day long and the whole team bursts for like 10 mill anyway with 2 rows.

20. *A44

*A44 Inelegant but efficient.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I laughed so hard about this one!! Thank you